DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________________

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

WSOMN UPDATED, 31 JAN


Grandma:  Admin the SKR's,(Safe Keeping Reciepts)  Tier 1 2 3 have been going for months now.  Why is it taking so long for Tier 4 to be able to go?  I am really wondering if this is the process or if the rich are going to be the one that will benefit from this as history has been? 

Also maybe it will be a win win for everyone. I hope so!  So my understanding is that if you have ZIM and other currency with the Tier 4 you will go to an exchange center correct? 

Don't have to be in a group correct?  But we are considered the internet group correct?

ADMINBILL:  I AM NOT SO SURE ANYONE HAS ACTUALLY HAD ANY CURRENCY PUT INTO THEIR ACCOUNTS UNTIL RECENTLY.

I KNOW THERE ARE WELL INTENDED PEOPLE IN DINARLAND THAT REPORT WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN TOLD BY TRUSTED FRIENDS BUT I AM LEARY OF THESE EXCESSIVE CLAIMS.

ONCE THE 800#'S ARE RELEASED IMO ALL CURRENCIES WILL BE EXCHANGEABLE.  
800#'S WERE ORIGINALLY BROUGHT TO THE TABLE A FEW YEARS BACK. I DO NOT KNOW, ALTHOUGH BANKING CONTACTS INSIST IT IS TRUE AS DID STARMAN, IF THEY WILL BE ISSUES AS ORIGINALLY CLAIMED.




SouthernGal58:  Good morning Bill. My question is concerning the ZIM. Is it still your understanding that Wells Fargo is the only bank to be exchanging ZIM in the United States? This may be something that has been addressed at another time, if that is the case, I apologize. However, hopefully this is a question others may have as well and the answer will be beneficial to many.

ADMINBILL:  IF YOU HAVE ZIM I BELIEVE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PROCESS IT AT HE EXCHANGE CENTER IF THEY ARE SET UP TO DO SO BUT YOU MAY BE REQUIRED TO DO SO ELSEWHERE.

 SHOULD WE GET 800#'S MAKE SURE YOU LET THEM KNOW HOW MUCH ZIM YOU HAVE SO THEY CAN DIRECT YOU CORRECTLY.

 IF THERE ARE NO 800#'S I HOPE YOU WILL BE PROPERLY DIRECTED BY YOU BANK OR EXCHANGE CENTER.

************

RosestillaRose:  Clarifying questions (thank you for the opportunity to ask): 1. If larger Zim groups start today and smaller follow that into the start of next week, that doesn't sound like us who are reading. Is that correct? Obviously it could be, but want to understand your intent. 2. When you say, negotiate and be prepared to take a percentage, do you mean be prepared to accept a percentage of ones total exchange amount as family wealth? Or is it something else? Thank you!!!

ADMINBILL:  ALL ZIM AND OTHER CURRENCY GROUPS ARE NOT CREATED EQUALLY. EACH GROUP LEADER HAS MADE HIMSELF OR HERSELF AVAILABLE AS YOUR MEDIATOR TO LOCATE, SELECT AND THEN NEGOTIATE THE BEST RATE AVAILABLE FOR HIS/HER MEMBERS.

HIS OR HER FEE WILL BE DEDUCTED AS WELL AS THE 10% THE BUYER WISHES TO CHARGE.

THESE ARE VERY COMPLICATED AND DEMANDING PROCESSES FROM WHAT I AM TOLD. I HAVE HEARD THAT THERE WERE SEVERAL OPTIONS AVAILABLE. I AM NOT PRIVY TO THAT INFO NOR WOULD I SHARE IF I WAS.

************

DinarMaven:  Hi AB... With reference to Rose's question above, I just heard from another source that Zim groups are starting "now" but that the average guy with a 100T note will not be participating in this. (Zim I mean... I'm not talking about any other currency as this was not discussed.) I'm not sure how this is possible but is there any way with your info that might predict a group Zim exchange with only a select few? Just curious how this might play out.

ADMINBILL:  IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING FROM A FEW YEARS AGO THAT THE "ZIM" GROUPS WERE ESTABLISHED TO MAXIMIZE THE ZIM EXCHANGES TO ACHIEVE THE BEST RATES FOR THE HUMANITARIAN PROJECTS.

THEREFORE THOSE THAT HAD THE MOST ZIM WERE ENCOURAGED TO JOIN THE GROUPS WHILE SMALLER ZIM HOLDERS WERE NOT.

THERE MAY HAVE BEEN OTHER GROUPS THAT REQUIRED FAR LESS BUT I AM NOT AWARE OF THEM. THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN SPECIAL INVITATION.

*************

Zejaybee:  what if someone have 20 or 40 . 100 trillion dollar notes and not a member of a group what going to happen with them

ADMINBILL:  AS FAR AS I KNOW YOU WILL BE FINE.



StarChild:  Can you clarify where the Internet Groups fall in the timeline between the HBs and PPs and the General Public, with a focus on the Timeline?  Also, what sense of urgency are you hearing from your sources?   Thanks Admin!

ADMINBILL:  MY GUESS FOR A TIMELINE IS:

ZIM, HB'S & PP'S, SPECIAL DINAR/DONG GROUPS, INTERNET GROUPS, PUBLIC
THAT IS ONLY A WILD GUESS SO DON'T HOLD ME TO IT!

************

DocScott:  Hello Alpha Bravo (AB),  I know a person with way over 600 (100-T) Zim notes. This person has not been contacted in any way. How will they get the 800#?

ADMINBILL:   THEY KEPT THEMSELVES TO THEMSELVES IT APPEARS OR THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN CONTACTED I SUSPECT. THEY WILL STILL BE ABLE TO EXCHANGE AND GET A GOOD RATE.

***********

SilverFox:  Hi;  what do your contacts say when we can expect to see USN? When I actU ally see them I'll know this is a go.

ADMINBILL:  NO ONE IS SAYING ANYTHING DIRECT

***********

Libertyu78:  I just want a confirmation of where people like us fall in all this. Some are now claiming there are only two categories of people. Those in a group that signed a contract and sent their currency to someone, and the public.

Those people claim that random private currency holders like us, no matter how aware of things, are going with the public if we are not with a group.
They say "internet groups" mean these contracted groups and not just people keeping up on the internet. That would mean going last and getting not so great rates.

Is there any truth to this or are we a specific class coming between groups and public?

ADMINBILL:  NOT CORRECT

************

Abba:  Quick question AdminBill- Will all denominations of Zim be accepted including b illions and millions for exchange? And is Wells Fargo still considered the lead bank for ZIM exchange? thank you

ADMINBILL:  ABBA - I HAVE ONLY HEARD THAT THE 100T NOTES ARE BEING ACCEPTED WITH A POSSIBILITY OF THE 50T NOTES. I THINK WF IS A LEAD BANK.

***********

RoseisStill aRose:  AB, your response was interesting but I can't find the answers to my questions.  In case that was intentional, I don't want to put you on the spot.  Let me rephrase and say what I think the answers are.  If you'd like to correct me, please do.

1. By your sources, do you think that we who are reading (let's say we own Zim and other currencies) will be called to exchange this week?  My take on your message: No, probably not, but maybe next week.

2. Are you saying that if we want to negotiate, we should be prepared to accept a percentage of the total exchange amount as family wealth? My take on your message: Yes, exactly.  Thanks as always.

ADMINBILL:  VERY GOOD

************

Abba:  Just out of curiosity- How much ZIM does a person need to hold to be considered a large enough ZIM holder that they were contacted to be in a "ZIM Group". And how did these ZIM group leaders find out about these large ZIM holders? (After all, there are many dealers & ebay on internet) Is the US government somehow keeping track of each ZIM holder & how much they have bought? Thanks- just wondering- Abba

ADMINBILL:  AS FAR AS I CAN TELL IT WAS BY REFERRAL. NOT THE GOVERNMENT.


GEG-Dinar:  Hi Admin:Got a question. When you say "ACTIVITY FOR MAJOR CURRENCY GROUP COMMENCING LATER TODAY" will it be obvious when this occurs, or will this still be hidden to folks in Dinar Land, including intel providers?  Thanks   GEG-Dinar

ADMINBILL:  I DO NOT THINK IT WILL BE OBVIOUS BUT RUMORS WILL SPREAD.

************

Whimsyls:  Admin do you think you'll have confirmation tonight that the larger groups did in fact exchange today? Thank you.

ADMINBILL:  WHIMSYLS - PROBABLY NOT UNTIL TOMORROW UNLESS SOMEONE BLABS. THEY WILL ALL BE UNDER AN NDA BUT THEY MAY BE WRITTEN DIFFERENTLY FOR EACH GROUP.

ADMINBILL:  I THINK I ANSWERED ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE…HOPEFULLY WE ALL MIGHT BE EXCHANGING VERY SOON

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.