DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________ DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________

Sunday, January 29, 2017

WSOMN UPDATE, 29 JAN

WSOMN:

Papa:  Did you guys see this site? Look at the top right.
http://www.basnews.com/index.php/en/
Hope it means what I think it means lol…. Wish I could take credit but saw it on another site.

Snickers:  3.648 may be in-country. We're supposed to get higher internationally. Who knows.

Azgirl:  snickers~supposedly that is local news from Erbil so it looks like in country to me

ADMINBILL:  HI EVERYONE

Papa:  AB did you see the site I posted?

ADMINBILL:  PAPA I DID

IGW:  My understanding of monetary reform in Iraq is just a readjustment of cost of goods withing Iraq, not that Iraqis go into the bank and exchange dinar for a higher rate, rather they just get an increase in buying power. So maybe this whole thing is just to keep Iraqis from brining in hoards of dinar and exchanging at a high rate for USD.

Patience14:  Admin.. I had heard some very positive news earlier today even some that rates are showing up in various places, but that in Iraq its being said there will now be delays in the RV do to Trumps ban, have you heard anything?

ADMINBILL:  NO DELAYS… THE RV/GCR WILL GO A LONG WAY TO MEND FENCES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.