DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________ DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________

Saturday, January 21, 2017

WSOMN UPDATE, 21 JAN

ADMINBILL:  THERE ARE ACTIVITIES PLAYING OUT THROUGH THE WEEKEND AND INTO NEXT WEEKEND THAT ARE IMPORTANT.

THERE ARE GROUPS THAT SHOULD SEE THEIR APPOINTMENTS SET AND SEE MONEY IN THE BANK SHORTLY WHILE AT THE SAME TIME INTERNET GROUPS SHOULD BE EQUALLY ACTIVE IN THE COMING DAYS.

RUMOR HAS IT THAT WHATEVER OBSTACLE PUT IN PLACE BY THE PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION WAS REMOVED YESTERDAY.

OF COURSE, THIS COULD SIMPLY BE MORE RUMOR TO THROW OBAMA UNDER THE BUS THAN ACTUAL FACT.

Trel:  So admin with all the things that still have to happen, how were we at anytime status weeks ago?


ADMINBILL:  TREL ... I BELIEVE THAT BANKERS BELIEVE THAT WE ARE ALWAYS IN THAT MODE BUT THEY ARE NOT CONTROLLING THE RELEASE.

Scotchie:  Since my entry into this currency speculation, all throughout, as well as today, I have been told everyone will go at the same time!!

ADMINBiLL:  SCOTCHIE - I DO NOT DISAGREED BUT I HEAR SOME PRETTY WILD STUFF THESE DAYS

Libertyu78:  Admin, so private currency groups are probably this week and the rest of us next weekend into the following week? At least possibly.

ADMINBILL:  LIBERTYU78 - AS SCOTCHIE REMINDS US, IT COULD ALL GO AT ONCE. WE WON'T KNOW UNTIL WE HAVE MONEY IN THE BANK.

BigHeart:  AdminBill can you mention any of those activities playing out, will we have any sort of announcement about returning to the gold standard?

ADMINBILL:  BIGHEART...I CAN ONLY SPECULATE. ROAD BLOCKS CLEARED, ALL FUNDING SOURCES ON THE SAME PAGE, USA SAYS GO, ALL OTHER PLAYERS SAY GO, IRAQ IS HAPPY, BANKERS ARE GIVEN THE GREEN LIGHT

Libertyu78:  Admin. I guess our conservative estimate window is still end of the month?  I mean you and others have started talking about spring, but I hope that's an end point not a start point

ADMINBILL:  LIBERTYU78 - FROM ALL APPEARANCES WE SHOULD SEE MOVEMENT SOONER RATHER THAN LATER.

I PERSONALLY DID NOT MENTION SPRING OTHER THAN TO COMMENT ON WHAT FRANK HAD TO SAY. IT IS POSSIBLE.
 
Grandma:  Admin Bill I pray this is our green light to go this weekend.

CJoseph:  My 1 cent. I have never bought into the tieres rollout. It doesnt seem to jive with the new Republic thought process. Also a tered rollout would give some the ability to double dip. 9 feel that the value will rapidly Climb and it will look like a run on the Forex. This is all my opinion and based solely on my own personal logic

CJoseph:  The fact is that it seems all belief origins are thinking soon. I watch many sites and recently it seems to be converging.

KLS:  I think awaiting Mosul announcement, ISIS, CRUSHED!

Pavy:  I believe iraq is waiting just like us

ADMINBILL:  KLS...DO YOU THINK THE ANNOUNCEMENT IS A NECESSARY PART OF THE PROCESS?

ADMINBILL:  THIS IS VERY SERIOUS BUSINESS. IT IS NOT A GAME. IT IS PAINFUL TO BE PATIENT. SO FAR THE RELIABLE GURUS HAVE BROUGHT TO US WHAT THEY ARE HEARING OR KNOW FOR CERTAIN AND THROW IN THEIR OPINION JUST AS I DO.

DID YOU NOTICE? WE ARE STILL HERE. WE ARE STILL WAITING. I PRAY THE END IS WITHIN OUR GRASP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.