DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________ DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________

Monday, January 23, 2017

WSOMN CHAT UPDATE, 23 JAN

About 6:00 PM EST

ADMINBILL:  GOOD AFTERNOON - I JUST RECEIVED A PM FROM ONE OF OUR MEMBERS WHO SAID "From asking my Iraq friends here in town about the memo that have been sent to the embassies about raising the value of the dinar, 4 embassies been called and that turned to be not true, no memo were sent, and according to the news on various Arabic and Iraqi TV, taking back mosul is about months from now.

IT IS IMPORTANT THAT WE PAY ATTENTION TO ALL INFORMATION WHETHER IT IS GOOD, BAD OR INDIFFERENT.

I AM AWARE OF THE SOURCES I RECEIVE MY INFO FROM AND I AM CONFIDENT OF IT'S ACCURACY HOWEVER I WILL NOT DISCOUNT THOSE THAT GIVE ME INFORMATION.

I SEE NO REASON TO BELIEVE THIS NOT TRUE.

I TAKE THE  STAND POINT OF THE NEWS MEDIA, I BELIEVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BECAUSE IT IS WHAT THEY WANT US TO HEAR , WHICH MAY NOT BE ACCURATE INTENTIONALLY.


DYoungdc:  Now, whether the information gathered is rehearsed, true, false or simply unknown is yet to be discovered

Haloheal:  yes like Kuwait

Pavy:  I have heard that's it's not about IRAQ, its bigger than that . We are having global currency reset and They are waiting just like us… I believe when it's time for us to go iraq will be ready

ADMINBILL:  AS FOR THE EMBASSY INFO IT WAS REPORTED AND THE SHARED WITH YOU AS INFORMATION TO DIGEST.

IF YOU CALLED THE AMERICAN EMBASSY DO YOU BELIEVE THEY WOULD RELEASE A DISPATCH THAT WAS MEANT TO BE PRIVATE TO YOU? I THINK NOT.

I AM GRATEFUL OUR MEMBER CHOSE TO LET ME KNOW WHAT HE IS HEARING.

I HAVE NO REASON TO KEEP THAT FROM YOU BECAUSE IT SHOWS WE REALLY ARE STILL IN THE DARK.

I HOPE AND PRAY THAT WE ARE TRULY AT THE END FOR THE SAKE OF THE GOOD PEOPLE OF IRAQ.

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO VISIT BAGHDAD IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

Dinar Maven:  Hi AdminBill - I'm a little aghast at your PM... I can't believe that someone would be so irresponsible as to call an embassy... and like the receptionist would know anything...and even so...would even share anything.

ADMINBILL:  DINARMAVEN - AN IRAQI CITIZEN CAN CALL THEIR EMBASSY ANY TIME THEY WISH. THAT DOES NOT MEAN THEY WILL BE GIVEN ACCURATE INFO ANY MORE THAT WE WOULD GET FROM OUR OWN.

ONE FINAL ITEM ABOUT THE PM. THE MEMBER IN QUESTION DOES NOT LIVE IN IRAQ. SO HE WAS RELATING WHAT WAS PASSED ON TO HIM.

Ted1016:  Admin do you have any information about the US going to the Gold Standard?

ADMINBILL:  TED1016 - I BELIEVE WE ARE ALREADY ASSET BACKED.

THE GOLD STANDARD IS A MEANS OF GUARANTEEING THAT THERE IS A HARD ASSET THERE TO BACK UP THE VALUE OF EACH BILL.

THEY ARE NOT THE SAME WHEN IT COMES TO THE OVERALL VALUE OF A NATIONS COLLECTIVE ASSETS

ADMINBILL:  I HAVE CALLS SCHEDULED TONIGHT WITH CONTACTS THAT WILL PROVIDE ME WITH UPDATED INFORMATION.

IT IS STILL MY UNDERSTANDING WE ARE IN A VERY GOOD POSITION THIS WEEK.

Update : 9:50 EST: 

ADMINBILL:  I AM VERY PLEASED WITH TODAY'S GROUP OF CALLS. GOOD NEWS FOR CURRENCY OWNERS.

STAY FOCUSED. WE ARE IN A VERY GOOD POSITION SO REMAIN PATIENT AND DO NOT BE WORRIED.

NOTHING MORE TONIGHT AND I DO NOT WANT TO GIVE A TIME FRAME.

IT SHOULD BE SOON.

Haloheal:  Can I ask if you think it's in this month still ?

ADMINBILL:  HALO - YES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.