DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________________

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

TNT CHAT, 4 JAN

IslandGurl:  HiYa Gals and Guys: I went to one of the BOFA in NY. I felt comfortable doing so because they were the first to convince me that I was holding on to a currency that will make me a rich woman. At that time, they were selling VND currency. Today, BOFA told me that they are no longer selling/buying any of the three currency I queried about at that time.

So, I say oh really! She said, "Yaaaay!" So, I asked another pertinent question and was told well actually the VND is on the screen but there is a note next to it...HOLD!

Luvwulfs:  Islandgurl Ge to ya, Maybe not until after the rates go up, then they will resume

Islandgurl:  Luvs: You know what is encouraging to me. All the former employees were rerouted to other branches. Only the tellers are the same.

BOFA has been doing a lot of shuffling around. I visit about three to four branches and most if not all staff members are new. The tellers remain the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.