DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________________

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

DAVE SCHMIDT UPDATE, 25 JAN


Update with Info About the New Standard from Individuals Who Met Directly with President Trump Followed by An Open Q&A

Dear Friends,

I am back home with another live broadcast session and open Q&A after being in Dallas/Ft. Worth last week.

I got home late last night and woke up to about 1 inch of snow here in Sedona, such a change.   
  
Last week we had a wonderful workshop, I met with some of my very good intel sources and had more meetings with Mr. "M" when I got home last night.

Both of these sources have had direct contact with either President trump himself or his administration about moving back to the gold standard.  I will discuss what I can at this time.

Mr. "M" will be back on the program next week to discuss in more details what he is allowed to share.

Things are progressing very well.

Blessings to all of you. 
      
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.