DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________ DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________

Sunday, January 1, 2017

BANK STORY, 1 JAN

BevP:  Hello everyone I have been in this chat room since it open I just come in once in a while to read updates...I have a bank story...

Yesterday my husband and I went to pick up someone hot wings and the bank is directly right in front of this place that we were..

when we pulled up there were around 20 cars sitting in the bank parking lot...if there open they usually stay open until noon every Saturday...and of course they were not open for business yesterday because of the holiday...they return back to work on Tuesday...

So we thought that maybe they were either having a meeting or maybe could it be that they were cashing in a few selected people...just thought that was interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.