DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________________

Friday, January 13, 2017

ADMINBILL UPDATE, 13 JAN

ADMINBILL:  START LOOKING FOR THE RV AFTER THE 20TH.

MY PERSONAL OPINION IS THAT THOSE WITH THE AUTHORITY TO RELEASE THE RV/GVR FUNDS DO NOT TRUST THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION TO ALLOW US TO BENEFIT AND WOULD RATHER ALLOW THE NEXT ADMINISTRATION TO MOVE FORWARD.

I MAY BE WRONG AND WAS TOLD I AM BUT THAT IS MY OPINION.

Herb:  Maybe it will come with the changing of the guard like the hostages in Iran's release from Kohomani...

GEG-Dinar:  Admin, I think you are spot on. Years ago Bulldog75 from OOM days said that the Chinese had zero trust in the Obama administration and would wait to release any sort of GCR event until after January 20th, 2017. I thought he was crazy when he said it, but in the end he's probably right.


Scotchie:  The Chinese never suspected Trump would be President. I think the election will result in many changes for preordained plans, imo

RaginCajun:  I WONDER IF TRUMP IS WONDERING IF THE RV WOULD ASSIST IN MAKING AEMRICA GREAT AGAIN OR NOT

RaginCajun:  WHO WOULD WANT MILLIONS OF NEW MILLIONAIRES SPEADING MONEY CREATING JOBS BY OPENING NEW BUSINESSES

GKel:  Think about it, all of us that want to help out our communities and
we have the money, he could "make america great again" and keep the budget balanced

Mangelo:  I hope this happens before the 20th because with new administration things could change and we could be waiting even longer......

Libertyu78:  Admin, I don't suppose you can say what changed to back away from this weekend being a big possibility anymore?

ADMINBILL:  THERE IS ALWAYS THAT POSSIBILITY LIBERTY. I JUST DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION IS TRUSTED ENOUGH BY THOSE IN CHARGE TO BE FAIR.

Libertyu78:  Thanks for the response Admin. You said that was your feeling but some sources disagreed, do they still think it might pop sooner?

ADMINBILL:  LIBERTY - YES THEY DO AND I HOPE THEY ARE RIGHT AND I AM VERY WRONG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.