DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________ DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________

Thursday, December 29, 2016

WSOMN UPDATE, 29 DEC

ADMINBILL: THURSDAY, DECEMBER 29, 2016 (0800 MT)

HEARING THERE IS MOVEMENT AFOOT WITH BANKER CONFIRMATION THAT CONTINUES TO BELIEVE BEFORE THE END OF 2016.

I BELIEVE THE BANKERS BELIEVE BUT I WOULD NOT CALL THE BANK FOR CONFIRMATION.

WE ONLY HAVE UNTIL SATURDAY TO SEE IF THEY ARE CORRECT.


Blondie:  Seriously, IMHBO, for Al Hodges to write that, the end is near. 
My point of reference is that I am very familiar with this lawsuit from way before I was ever involved in the currency stuff. It is for real. Al Hodges may be in his 80's but that does not diminish the significance of the judgment to the shareholders of CMKX. HOdges fought an enormous battle and prevailed.

TurtleIslan1:  http://cmkx.info/thestand.html

Blondie:   Here's something I might have forgotten to mention which is also important about the Al Hodges thing. Michael Cottrell was a plaintiff in this lawsuit.

TurtleIsland1:  that is correct and the Cottrell suit is real

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.