DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________ DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________

Saturday, December 17, 2016

VERITAS UPDATE, 17 DEC

"Matt T Wins" - VERITAS Report - 12.17.16

Well, Matt T, way to go. I knew your attitude had completely reversed and you are the one who figured out what I am doing. I am not quite liquid, but had to do certain "tasks" to make it so.

I apologize that the intensity of activity has precluded posting. Regardless of times like this, I care about all of you very much.

From the inside, let me say that it is so absolutely fun to watch the final pieces falling into place.

Monday will really tell if it is all happening in time for the magical Christmas, as we ALL desire. Right now, it appears the Prime Rib and Goose should make their appearance.

I pray daily that this timing will benefit all of us.

Praise God and His timing.

VERITAS

Copyright 2016 All rights reserved VERITAS WITTICISMS LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.