DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________________

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

TNT TIDBIT, 21 DEC

TNT:

Mangelo :  Ray said he wasn't going to give out the bank names because so many people called Citi bank already...and for what? the rate isn't what we what yet...the important thing for us was...the banks weren't selling or having nothing to do with the dinar!!!! now they are.
I didn't need to call the bank. I know which banks in my area that do foreign currency already.

I am just waiting for the go ahead from Ray!  I am so excited to hear more good news from RR today and all the excitement around Dinarland.

It was international some time ago and it's just making it's way publicly!!!!
Have a great and exciting day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.