DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________ DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

ThirstyTiger Intel from WSOMN, 13 DEC

ThirstyTiger:  Here's why I'm confident that this is real and that we're well positioned. I have been involved with HBs and currency for eight years. I have formed a partnership with four other people all experienced in finance or commercial real estate.

 I'm the youngest at age 63 and we all work on this full time. I am direct to a signatory in the bond redemption program. This man was an attorney with Treasury for close to forty years and established a trust relationship with certain Chinese officials which led to his current position.

He has been incommunicado for about the last 90 days. Last Thursday I was able to have a one to one phone conversation with him that lasted 70 minutes. He was clear where we stood in both the HBs and currency.

Without going into specific details, I left this discussion extremely pleased and confident that we are near the end.


He was quite emphatic in the role of Zim in this event. He is even sending me a trade program available for the Zim if I want to participate.

I specifically asked him if I could convey to the people I work with that we could be in and out of the bank before Christmas and his response was, "based on our plans today, you can give them a resounding yes".

He added that from experience, things can change plans.

So that's what I have to share. Use your own discernment and draw your own conclusions. Based on my six year relationship with this gentleman and his impressive credentials along with my trust in his personal integrity, my conclusion is that I'm a very happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.