DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________________

Sunday, December 4, 2016

JESTER UPDATE, 4 DEC

[coltsdad62] Jester I know you don't do date and rate and I know you said nobody knows when the RV is going to happen, but do you have a gut feeling on this thing happening yet this year?

[JESTER] coltsdad62 YA KNOW... IT'S LIKE THIS... TO TELL THE TRUTH I GET THE SAME CRAP ALL THE REST OF YOU DO FROM THE SAME SOURCES THEY GET THEIR CRAP FROM...AND I DISREGARD MOST OF IT...

[JESTER] ITS HARD TO GIVE ANY CREDIBILITY TO ANYONE THAT HASN'T BEEN RIGHT ONE TIME YET

[JESTER] NOT ASKING FOR MUCH...IS IT?

[JESTER] coltsdad62 OKAY BACK TO THAT,,,HERE'S WHAT I DO KNOW...

[JESTER] THEY HAVE A VERY SPECIFIC PLAN FOR WHAT IS GOING ON...

[JESTER] FOR WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN I SHOULD SAY....

[JESTER] AND IT IS MOVING RIGHT ALONG....

[JESTER] AND THEY ARE WORKING THAT PLAN THROUGH THE PREMATURE ENTERIZATION...

[JESTER] THOUGH THE SCENARIO THAT HAS BEEN SET UP....

[J[JESTER] NOT SOME SILLY IRAQ DEAL LIKE SO MANY OF THEM ARE SAYING....

[JESTER] IT IS A LOT BIGGER THAN THAT...

[JESTER] I BEEN SAYING THAT FOR A FEW YEARS NOW IN CASE YOU DON'T REMEMBER....

[JESTER] IT IS A WORLD UNDERTAKING...

[JESTER] NOW HERE IS THE DEAL...

[JESTER] THERE IS A BUTT LOAD OF INFO OUT THERE NOW ABOUT HOW CLOSE THIS IS...

[JESTER] AND I AM JUST NOT ABLE TO SUPPORT THAT RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I AM NOT GETTING THAT...

[JESTER] WELL I AM GETTING IT FROM THE SAME ONES THAT SAY IT ALL THE TIME...

[JESTER] BUT NOT THE ONES THAT TELL ME TO WAIT...

[JESTER] THE WEIRD THING IS...

[JESTER] THE ONLY ANSWER I CAN GET FROM THEM IS IT IS WORKING THROUGH THE PROCESS...

[JESTER] USUALLY THEY CAN GIVE ME A "NOT UNTIL" OR "NOT BEFORE" THIS DATE....

[JESTER] SO THAT IS A LITTLE DIFFERENT... SO WE WILL JUST HAVE TO SEE....

[JESTER] MAKES ME THINK THEY DON'T REALLY KNOW THE DATE...WHICH IN TRUTH DOES NOT SURPRISE ME...I HAVE TOLD YOU OFTEN I DON'T THINK ANYONE DOES....

[JESTER] BUT THAT JUST CONVINCES ME FURTHER NO ONE ELSE DOES EITHER...

[JESTER] THAT MAY NOT BE WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR BUT IT IS WHAT I HAVE GOT...

[coltsdad62] JESTER That's great info!     So thank you!

[coltsdad62] JESTER When and if you call it I'm going to be real excited!

[Betsy Ross] coltsdad62 everyone of us

[JESTER] I'LL LET YOU KNOW IF I HEAR ANYTHING BETTER THAN THAT...

[diditrvyeet] JESTER hearing it is working through the process gives hope thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.