DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM__________________________

Saturday, December 24, 2016

FENIXXXX UPDATE, 24 DEC

"New Intel says the 29th" - Guest Post by Fenixxxx 

8:42:00 PM  on December 23, 2016
 
We have all been told that there would be a lot of disinformation and we have all been snowed under by all the disinformation that has come out in the past few months. Some of the gurus are being told the truth one time and then told something false another time so that we don't know who to believe at any one point.

Believe me, you can't distrust everything that anyone says just because they were obviously wrong in the past.
 
That being said, and no I don't get my info from the same sources but a few that rarely all say the same thing, I have it on good word that when the UN makes the announcement of several currency rate changes on the 29th that our time will have come as well.
 
It is possible, according to my sources, that it could happen before then and nobody wants or needs it more than I do. I do not post often on here and doubt I will post again. I do hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and look forward to seeing all the humanitarian projects come to fruition.

Fenixxxx  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.