DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Friday, November 25, 2016

WSOMN UPDATE, 25 NOV

Catallina: 109 Central Banks are hydrated

Tbirdd : including in usa?

Catallina: I have been in contact with three banks...one international. They want to exchange the Zim. So, WF is not the only bank involved with the redemption of the Zim.
All three banks are planning to redeem the Zim at face value.

Chuckyboy: Catalina at what rate

Catallina:  I do not want to discuss rates

 Chuckyboy:  Catalina, do your is if we get 800's today or tonight

Catallina: If we do not have an 800# by tonight, I would suggest making contact directly with your bank starting Monday, as some banks have scheduled appointments starting Nov. 29.
I was told to be on standby between Nov. 29 and Dec. 1.

ChuckyboyL So they won't be taking appointments for Saturday if the numbers come out today?

Catallina:  I know of more than 200 in a group told to standby for bank appointment. They are all independent currency holders, b25ut all know each other.

Crimsontide:  Catalina, i have heard things happening in reno again, what do u think

Chuckyboy:  Catalina did anything get delayed as we were hoping for thanksgiving day

Catallina: Yes, I would like to clarify my remarks regarding banks contacts.

Only make contact with a bank if you have had a previous conversation with someone there regarding the CE. I believe that the banks will be redeeming some individuals prior to the 800# being released.

Nwmontana:  Yep...I have heard that too Catalina : )
  
Catallina:  Chuckyboy: I stated in my previous Intel that the banks wanted to bring people in after Thanksgiving.  I believe the banks will start the flow of redemption slowly at first...to avoid chaos and make sure their employees are handling the CE's properly. Seems logical to me.  We do know the central banks are ready now.
 
I will leave now...and only return if I have more solid Intel for the room. Thank you, Admin Bill.

ADMINBILL:  TO FURTHER CLARIFY CATALLINA'S COMMENTS AND TO RE-ENFORCE THE POSITION OF WSOMN DO NOT CALL BANKS OR BANKERS UNLESS YOU HAVE A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH A BANKER OR WEALTH MANAGER.

I REPEAT DO NOT CALL BANKS. THANKS CATALLINA

MOST PEOPLE PROVIDING INFORMATION ARE GENUINE AND ARE TRYING TO PROVIDE HOPE BASED UPON WHAT THEY ARE HEARING.

I HAVE TALKED TO CATALLINA AND FOUND THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IS BASED UPON GOOD SOURCES.

WHETHER THEY ARE REAL WILL BE DETERMINED ON DECEMBER 1ST.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.