DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

TNT TIDBIT, 8 OCT

TNT:

GS13:  GM TNT I have not posted in a very long time. I just wanted to say ALL IS WELL. Do not be Co concerned about the election results. Do not waste your energy worrying. It will ALL work out for GOOD. It is part of a PLAN. The END is in site...WHAT we've all been waiting for. Much will be revealed soon. All you CHOSEN people will soon be able to go out and CHANGE THE WORLD. God bless you for hanging on and not giving up.. It's been a bumpy ride but .I am thankful for the journey.

Willoninny:  Good morning family, I was at work and a co-worker saw a house I was looking at. The price was over a mill and he got into a fit of laughter as to why am I looking at that price point. Then i remember what someone said to me recently, 'if someone doesn't ;'laugh' at your dream its because its not big enough'! Then I realized, his laughter tells me I'm dreaming big! Happy Day family!
....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.