DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Saturday, November 26, 2016

TNT:: MANGELO UPDATE, 26 NOV

Mangelo :  The only text I got back the other day was short and sweet..... start to get excited.....that was it. I am waiting for the total update news from them

You must know by now that we aren't given the total information from there. communication is different, I believe we have been blacked out on a lot of information.

It always takes awhile for me to get information from them...I don't know why. but we wait and see

I am just waiting to hear about the budget meetings, and see how the CBI is operating now

You can find towns in perfect condition, people doing marathons, towns are beautiful, life is good, then you see, a town brand new ready to house 600,000 people to move into....and nothing to destroyed? yet we still wait..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.