DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Questions & Answers w/ VERITAS 11-23-16, 24 NOV

Questions & Answers w/ VERITAS 11-23-16

10:32:00 PM  

THIS INFORMATION IS FOR CONVERSATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, NOT INTENDED AS LEGAL, FINANCIAL OR TAX ADVICE, I.E. DISCLAIMER. MY COMMENTS ARE IN CAPS.

I AM  ABSOLUTELY THRILLED WITH WHERE WE ARE AT IN THIS PROCESS.

CONFIRMING PAYMENTS OUT FROM RENO FOR THE FIRST TIME AT LARGE VOLUMES AND AS PART OF THE TIER 1 RELEASES. I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT WE ARE FULLY IN PROCESS.

IT IS SO HARD TO WAIT FOR OUR TURN, BUT GET READY, GET READY, IT IS HERE.

SHUT OUT YOUR DOUBTS AND LET YOUR SPIRIT FEEL IT. HERE.

eader Submitted Questions for VERITAS 11-22-16

Below are all of the reader submitted questions for VERITAS on November 22, 2016. This post will constantly be updated as more questions are submitted. ~ Dinar Chronicles

Entry Submitted by Alpha Michael at 3:32 AM EST on November 22, 2016

I have been following your posts with great interest.

I am both a currency and historic asset holder and whilst on here I can appreciate all the information is mainly related to the currency side of things I noted a previous poster ask you with regards to the historic asset side of things where you were able to shed some light into the matter.

My sources of intel have always told me that it has been very stop and start over the last few months but it now seems we are at a point where there are no more set-backs.

YOUR FRIENDS ARE CORRECT.

I know you mentioned we were so close to hitting the bullseye and I would appreciate your thoughts on the current situation as of today?

THE ARROW HAS PIERCED THE TARGET. TIP THROUGH, FEATHERS CLOSE BEHIND.

Are groups being paid?

I HAVE HAD MANY SOURCES NOW SAYING THEY ARE RELEASING. I AM IN THE PROCESS OF CONFIRMING BOND RELEASES. ZURICH APPEARS CONFIRMED. HAVE NOT CONFIRMED HONG KONG BUT BELIEVE IT IS RELEASING AS RENO HAS KICKED IN ON CURRENCIES AND ALL GOES AT THE SAME TIME OR VERY CLOSE TO EACH OTHER.

Are you aware of when the T1-T3 will be completed?

IMO, TODAY WILL COMPLETE T1 & 2 WITH T3 HITTING RIGHT AFTER. I HOPE TODAY. PLEASE REALIZE THAT THERE ARE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF HISTORICAL BOND TRANSACTIONS. A HUGE LINE UP. THIS AFFECTS THE INDIVIDUAL LIQUIDATOR TIME FRAME. SOME ROYALTY HAS ALREADY GONE AND OTHER TEST CASES. NOW THEY ARE PROCESSING THE GROUPS OF TRANSACTIONS JUST AS RENO IS BEGINNING THE PROCESSING OF GROUPS OF CURRENCY TRANSACTIONS.

I think the biggest question we all have is when do you see an end point to all this? Do you have an opinion of a date when the payouts for T1-T3 are likely to end?

IT IS POSSIBLE IT WILL TAKE INTO TOMORROW. IT DEPENDS ON WHETHER THEY MAKE THE FIRST TWO TIERS COMPLETE BEFORE RELEASING TIER 3. I THINK THEY MAY LET TIER 1 AND 2 START AND THEN GO AHEAD WITH A TIER 3 AND 800# RELEASE TODAY. I COULD BE WRONG. ONE THING IS CERTAIN. IT IS COMING AND COMING RIGHT NOW. IT WILL NOT BE BLOCKED THIS TIME.

Any further intel will be received with great pleasure.

May I take this moment to thank you in advance for your reply

YOU ARE WELCOME. JUST REMEMBER TO THANK OUR CREATOR WHO MADE THIS ALL POSSIBLE. FIRST THING.

Best Regards

Alpha Michael
______________________________________________________

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 4:31 AM EST on November 22, 2016

Thanks for all answers.

Q:Do you know if banks have some projects pre-written-as Sarkozy mentioned Marshall plan for Africa for example

YES, THEY HAVE SOME THEY ARE SEARCHING FOR PARTNERS. MOST WILL HAVE OUR OWN PROGRAMS AND PROJECTS. IF YOU NEED PROJECTS, GO TO GOVERNMENT GRANT SUBMISSION SITES FOR EACH DEPARTMENT. YOU CAN SEE THEY HAVE ALL THE WORK DONE, BUSINESS PLAN, FINANCIAL BUDGETS, EXPERTS AND TEAM ALL READY TO GO. CALL AND REPLACE THE GOVERNMENT FOR THAT SUBMISSION. LOTS OF PROJECTS NEED HELP AND ARE GOOD PEOPLE AND GREAT WORK ALREADY DONE. FIND YOUR AREA OF INTEREST, GO TO THAT GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENT AND FIND GRANT SUBMISSIONS.

Q:Im playing with thoughts to give 100% for projects but I need to be sure that there is no evil agenda behind this.

I ASSURE YOU THAT WHAT YOU PUT TO PROJECTS WILL ALL BE WORTH WHILE. ASK THE REASONABLE QUESTIONS. MAKE CERTAIN THE CLAW BACK PROVISIONS CAN BE FOLLOWED AND GO FOR IT. IMO, NO EVIL AGENDA.

Q:regarding Nda,may my wife be a exception?,later on passing this role to her or to my child if something happend to me?Like inheritance?

GREAT QUESTION. I DON'T THINK SO BUT TO BE CERTAIN, ASK WHEN AT YOUR EXCHANGE.

Q:Are our money designed to save and hydrate banking system with cabal as CEO's ? Or will we have power to change something in this rotten structure and have big say and share in there?

ALL WILL BE CHANGED. ALL. WHAT APPEARS EVIL SOMETIMES IF GOOD ATRACKING THE BAD IN ORDER TO ERRADICATE IT. IT WILL BE SUPPORTIVE OF HUMANITARIAN AND BENEFICIAL PROJECTS. I DO RECOMMEND THAT YOU FOLLOW THE 80/20 OR WHATEVER SPLIT THEY ARE OFFERING, BASED ON VOLUME AND THE RATE YOU NEGOTIATE, AND TAKE THE PERSONAL AND MULTIPLY IT YOURSELF. THIS WAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE A BACK UP.

Q:we can put our money to good use but with rotten power structure nothing will change really.

IT IS CHANGING. IT HAS RESTORED MY FAITH IN THE SYSTEM AND THE PROCESS. I WAS THE BIGGEST DOUBTER OF ALL. I WILL STILL TAKE ALL PRECAUTIONS, WISE TO DO SO, BUT I WASN'T GOING TO PARTICIPATE AT ALL. IT IS MORE A QUESTION OF HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO HANDLE.

Q: Chinas coming credit system looks like more enslavement and control

IT KEEPS YOU UP AT NIGHT WORRYING ABOUT THIS ONE. ALL SYSTEM CAN BE CORRUPTED. I FIGURE WE ARE ENTERING A GOOD ERA WITH EMPHASIS ON CHANGING TO GOOD. MY OWN EFFORT TO KEEP IT THAT WAY WILL BE TO PROTECT PROJECT ASSETS AND PROVIDE FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS TO RECEIVE WHAT WE HAVE DEVELOPED, SEPARATE FROM ANY GOVERNMENT OR FINANCIAL INSTITUTION. WE WILL ALL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE TO A CERTAIN EXTENT. AGAIN, I AM MORE POSITIVE THAN I HAVE BEEN IN YEARS AFTER LEARNING MROE AT THE HIGHER LEVELS, PARTICULARLY THE INTENT OF THE GRANDFATHER AND ELDERS. I HAVE COME TO RESPECT THEM AND THE WHITE HATS AS I WOULD MEETING THOMAS JEFFERSON OR GEORGE WASHINGTON. LITERALLY.

https://www.google.sk/amp/theantimedia.org/china-just-launched-the-most-frightening-game-ever-and-soon-it-will-be-mandatory/amp/?client=ms-android-google

PS: I understand that Cips,credit score system,big brother data collecting and AI evaluating it in wrong hands will be disaster but in good hands blessing.These things are build with cabal now ,will cabal finaly use them?Or will we be lucky and these tools will fall to good hands before wrong hands?

THERE IS ALWAYS THE POTENTIAL FOR GOOD OR EVIL. WE ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE. WE ARE NOW CHOOSING TO BELIEVE OR NOT. I WOULD PUT MYSELF IN THE CAUTIOUSLY OPTIMISTIC CATEGORY EXCEPT THAT I HAVE RECEIVED A STRONG SPIRITUAL CONFIRMATION, THEREFORE NOW VERY HAPPY. IT DOES NOT ALLEVIATE US OF THE RESPONSIBILITY OF ENSURING THAT IT STAYS GOOD.

 I DO KNOW THAT THE CIPS TRACKING WILL KEEP THE BAD GUYS FROM DOING BAD THINGS NOW, BUT I WONDER HOW THEY WILL PROTECT IT FROM CORRUPTION. HOW CAN WE KNOCK, THOUGH, A SYSTEM THAT JUST TOOK CENTURIES AND WAS PLANNED TO COME IN NOW AND CORRECT THIS?

PRETTY AWESOME REALLY. I WOULD SUGGEST THAT WE ALL TALK THIS TIME. ALL OF US. I WOULD LOVE TO BE A PART OF THAT FUTURE DISCUSSION. WE MUST REMAIN AWARE, EDUCATED AND INVOLVED. WE MUST EDUCATE OUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN OF THESE PRECIOUS FREEDOMS AND HOW TO PROTECT THE.FUTURE.

I CAN'T SAY NOW, BUT I HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE THAT WE HAVE DRAMATIC CHANGES COMING THAT WILL HELP ENSURE THE KIND OF FUTURE WE ALL WANT. SEE YOU THERE.
______________________________________________________

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 7:12 AM EST on November 22, 2016

Q to Veritas about ZIM notes less 100T

***

Q: Do ZIM notes less than 100T have value? If so, is the value calculated the same or less?

CERTAINLY THEY HAVE VALUE. I BELIEVE IT IS THE SAME. THE QUESTION IS WHEN YOU CAN EXCHANGE THEM. THERE HAS BEEN SOME DISCUSSION ABOUT NOT TAKING ANYTHING BUT THE 100T NOTES AT THE EXCHANGE AND FORCING THE LOWER DENOMINATIONS UNDER THE PUBLIC USE OF FOREX. IF YOU HAVE 100T NOTES, I BELIEVE THEY MAY TAKE THE ALL AS A BUNDLE AT THE EXCHANGE.

Q: Is there a difference in redemption value as it relates to the 2008 AA circulated and uncirculated ZIM notes?

I WAS TOLD TO PURCHASE DONDONDONDONDON

WELL, MY HUMANITY IS SHOWING HERE. I HAD TO DIE LAUGHING WHEN I REREAD MY POST THE NEXT DAY. THIS WAS NOT RELATED TO THE QUESTION BUT A NOTE ON A DIFFERENT DOCUMENT. I SIMPLY FORGOT TO PROOF THE DOCUMENT AND TRIGGER THAT OTHER ACTION. GOSH, I AM SO SORRY. I BET I HAD PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD WONDERING IF THEY SHOULD HAVE PURCHASED DONG. I HOPE YOU LAUGH WITH ME.

NOW, THE REAL ANSWER.

DEALERS LIKE UNCIRCULATED NOTES. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE? THAT GETS INTERESTING. REALLY, ALL HAS BEEN CIRCULATED. THIS IS A REFERENCE TO THE STATE OF THE NOTES, I.E., UNBENT, NOT WRINKLED, LOOKS LIKE NEW. IT ALSO REFERS TO HAVING SEQUENTIAL SERIAL NUMBERS. THE PROBLEM COMES IN IF YOU BOUGHT YOUR CURRENCY ONE AT A TIME, OVER THE YEARS PERHAPS. THEY WON'T LOOK SEQUENTIAL. BUT DON'T WORRY. TAKE IN YOUR RECEIPTS OF PURCHASE AND YOU WILL BE FINE. IF YOU HAVE UNCIRCULATED THAT IS NOT IN GOOD CONDITION, I WOULD STILL TAKE IT IN AND LET THEM DECIDE. ALL CURRENCY YOU TAKE WILL RUN THROUGH THE DELARUE MACHINES ANYWAY AND THAT IS THE ULTIMATE DETERMINATION OF LEGITIMATE VS. ILLEGETIMATE. OF COURSE, YOU MUST HAVE RECEIPTS AND GIFITING AFFIDAVITS IN ORDER AS WELL.

***

DEAR VERITAS!

1) I do understand your answer like this, that when we have only denominations lower than 100T notes, it could be that we have to exchange at Forex?!

BEFORE PANICKING, ASK QUESTIONS WHEN YOU CALL THE 800#. IT MAY BE THAT YOU GO TO THE SAME CENTERS AS OTHER DENOMINATIONS LIKE DINAR OR DONG, RATHER THAN THE CENTERS DESIGNED FOR HANDLING THE 100T. I DO NOT KNOW. ASK AND THEN PREPARE TO HANDLE EITHER ANSWER.

But this makes no sense to me if we want to realize humanitarian etc. projects. Also if we have only denominations less than the 100T notes, for example 50T or less, we have to go the exchange centers, for presenting our business plan! Or there is another way to do this?

I SEE YOUR QUESTION. YOU CAN DO HUMANITARIAN PROJECTS WITH ANY DENOMINATION. YOU CAN ASK FOR CONTRACT RATES. I BELIEVE THAT FOR THE LARGE PRIVATE RATES YOU MUST HAVE 100T ZIMS.

I have a few hundred Trillions, but only 50T notes, and I want to build up a project. Don’t you think it is the same, for example either 1x 100T or 2x 50T notes, at least it is the same value?!

WE WILL FIND OUT TOGETHER ON THIS ONE. TELL THEM YOUR INTENT WHEN YOU CALL AND SEE IF THEY DIRECT YOU TO THE ZIM EXCHANGE CENTER FOR THE LARGER PRIVATE RATES. GO FOR IT. IT NEVER HURTS TO ASK AND TELL THEM YOUR INTENT.

2) Also I don’t understand your answer „DONDON…“ to the question "if circulated or uncirculated". What does it mean?

PLEASE SEE ABOVE.

3) You (?!) had written in a post, that the ZIM is a cause of Zurich, London and HongKong, not Reno. Who is responsible in these countries for the ZIM? WellsFargo (does not exist in Zurich)? Another bank? Stock exchange? Or who?

GREAT QUESTION. MY UNDERSTANDING IS THAT SPECIFIC BANKS HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR EACH AREA. YOU WILL KNOW WHEN YOU CALL THE 800 REGISTRATION NUMBER. THEY WILL NOT EXPECT YOU TO HAVE AN ACCOUNT PRIOR TO THE CALL AS IN MANY COUNTRIES IT IS MORE DIFFICULT THAN HERE IN THE U.S. TO GET THESE ACCOUNTS OPEN.

I AM A BIT CONFUSED BY YOUR STATEMENT THAT THE ZIM IS A "CAUSE OF ZURICH, LONDON AND HONG KONG". THOSE CITIES ARE GENERALLY WHERE THE HISTORICAL BONDS ARE LIQUIDATING, NOT THE EXCHANGING OF CURRENCY. THEY ARE TWO SEPARATE EVENTS.

EXCHANGES TAKE PLACE IN EVERY ONE OF THE 209 COUNTRIES, NOT JUST IN THESE THREE CITIES. THE EXCHANGE SYSTEM WILL BE ACCESSED VIA THE 800 REGISTRATION NUMBER AND EXCHANGE CENTERS THROUGHOUT ALL COUNTRIES. RENO IN THE U.S. IS THE HEART OF THE NEW NESARA GOVERNMENT CHANGES HERE, THE NEW FEDERAL RESERVE LOCATION, ETC. IT IS MAINLY CURRENCY EXCHANGES IN RENO. LET ME KNOW IF I'VE LEFT YOU CONFUSED ON THIS ONE.

Many thanks for answering in advanced … and for all your infos/assessments in the past to present, it helps a lot :-)

(Hope you will understand my English?!) ;-)

Saludos cordiales de España
*LLUVIA DE ORO*

CON MUCHO GUSTO, LLUVIA.
______________________________________________________

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 8:33 AM EST on November 22, 2016

I have two 50T Zim notes. Will the 50 T notes be honored at redemption time? Same value as the 100T? Thank you


Maggie
______________________________________________________

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 9:43 AM EST on November 22, 2016

Question for Veritas: Clarification on ZIM

"Hello,

First and foremost, thank you for all the time and effort in keeping the community informed. It is much appreciated.

MY PLEASURE.

I am new to the dinar community and have only been following for a couple of months. Initially, my awakening was solely spritual and I had no idea of the exchanges and financial blessings about to take place. Initially, I was told in another forum that VND was the safest investment and then when I started following here I learned more about the Zim.

I don't have much money and am barely keeping my family and I afloat sparingly. I purchased a few million VND early on and recently only had enough to buy 2 x 10T notes of Zim. I have been holding a great vision for opening spiritual centers to help humanity awaken, rise in consiousness and ascend. I also have as other humanitarian projects as well centered around helping the homeless, education and nutrition.

In your last question and answer session you implied that only 100T note holders will be able to redeem at the T4 level release for PNRs. If you have other Zim notes, you would have to wait for whenever the public goes with forex rates. What is the probablilty of this happening because I thought these ZIM notes are only valuable at the private exchange and worthless at a public forex exchange?

Since I hold VND and the 2 x 10T ZIM, will I still be able to negotiate a private rate to accomplish my projects for the VND AND ZIM together or just the VND? and will I still be allowed to participate with T4 once the 800 numbers come out?

Thank you in advance and God Bless!

"Confused but Still Hopeful"

IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT WILL REALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE FUTURE. YOU ARE READY TO GO AHEAD AND DETERMINED. I LOVE THAT.

FIRST OF ALL, I AM JUST SHARING INFORMATION THAT I HAVE HEARD. DO NOT TAKE IT AS FACT BECAUSE I COULD BE INCORRECT OR IT COULD HAVE CHANGED SINCE MY DISCUSSIONS. I EXPLAIN THE BEST I CAN AND THEN YOU MUST VERIFY ON YOUR OWN 800 REGISTRATION NUMBER CALL AND MEETING.

WHEN YOU CALL TO REGISTER FOR AN APPOINTMENT, I WOULD CLEARLY TELL THEM THAT YOUR INTENTION IS AS YOU STATED ABOVE AND EXPLAIN WHAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED AND HAVE AVAILABLE TO FUND THESE PROJECTS. IF THERE IS A HARD AND FAST LINE, YOU WILL FIND OUT. IF THEY WILL CONSIDER IT, THEY WILL MAKE YOU AN APPOINTMENT AT THE CENTER ABLE TO HANDLE PRIVATE RATE NEGOTIATIONS. BE CERTAIN TO TAKE YOUR BUSINESS PLAN OR OUTLINE TO DEMONSTRATE THAT YOU ARE ARTICULATE ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT TO DO. IF YOU DON'T HAVE A FULL BUSINESS PLAN AND SPREAD SHEET, THEN OUTLINE IN A COUPLE OF PAGES WHAT THE GENERAL IDEA IS.

YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO EXCHANGE WITH WHAT YOU HAVE AS SOON AS THE NUMBER IS OUT. TODAY I KNOW THAT THEY EXCHANGED DINAR, DONG AND ZIM IN RENO SO THEY ARE DOING A VARIETY. YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE TO WAIT FOR FOREX UNLESS THEY INDICATE THAT TO YOU ON THE CALL. I WISH YOU THE BEST.
______________________________________________________

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 10:29 AM EST on November 22, 2016

Q for Veritas: I have Zim, but no 100T notes

Hey Veritas, I saw your last set of answers and got nervous. I only have 10 and 50 trillion notes since they were cheaper to accumulate. You say I may not be able to exchange when the 800#'s come out now since I don't have any 100T notes? I might have to wait for the public forex? And you said somehow that you believe the rates would be the same, but if I'm exchanging later with the public, the rates must be lower. Please clear up my confusion.

FIRST OF ALL, SEE THE ABOVE ANSWER AS IT APPLIES TO YOU AS WELL. IN ADDITION, IN SOME CASES THE FOREX RATE IS GREATER THAN THE BASE RATE INITIALLY OFFERED, SO WHILE THERE IS A WAIT, IT MAY NOT BE TO A DISADVANTAGE FOR YOU, PARTICULARLY WITH THE 50T NOTES. I WISH I COULD TELL YOU AHEAD BUT THAT IS THE BEST I CAN DO AT THE MOMENT. I AM SURE THE 800 REGISTRATION CREW IS WELL TRAINED TO HELP YOU SORT THIS OUT.
______________________________________________________

Entry Submitted by Northern Light at 10:56 AM EST on November 22, 2016

Q for Dear ‘Saint’ Veritas,

WELL, THAT IS A FIRST FOR ME. I AM VERY HUMAN AND AN IMPERFECT ONE AT THAT. THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENT.

I have been on this ride for a very short time (6 months) but without employment at the moment I am able to throw myself into this research called the GCR/RV but still have (what I consider) a pressing question, as time is short now.

I have ZIM, IQD and Dong.

I have not told anyone of my friends or family about this because at first I wasn’t sure at all what I was talking about. As I became sure and spiritually and emotionally invested I feared being labelled as crazed and, that by now, the time was too short to adequately explain this to anyone. Yosef had wisely advised a short while ago that if someone wasn’t already ‘in’, now was too late in the game to try to get them up to speed. He advised that we may actually be doing a huge disservice to those who were not ‘Chosen Ones’. Since I tended to agree, I have kept this completely to myself. I don’t want to spoil people who may have no idea how to handle such money and, that could actually be the death of them. (Trust me I know this).

I have prepared my projects and presentation and have done mission work in the past to back up my words and ideas. However, if all these rates are correct, I have more money than I can possibly get my head around. I am trying though, and prayerfully considering my options. Hence my question to you

Question: Can you advise me if you think it would be wise or prudent to go into my appointment and then hold back some of the currency (not the ZIM, but the VMD and IQD) and gift that money to family and friends for exchange after the fact?? They might end up with a few hundred thousand or maybe a million or two, but I am unsure of the window for possible exchange and if I wouldn’t be ‘wasting’ these currencies because the rate will drop like a stone and be of little value after the window closes.

I thank you in advance for your insight into this question.

I AM SO VERY HAPPY TO SEE THIS QUESTION ASKED. IT IS A GOOD ONE.

THIS IS MY OPINION ONLY, OF COURSE, BUT I UNDERSTAND THAT ALL CURRENCIES IN YOUR NAME MUST BE TAKEN IN AT ONCE. IF YOUR FAMILY WAS KNOWLEDGEABLE, YOU COULD GIFT AHEAD, BUT YOU INDICATE THAT IS NOT THE CASE. A BETTER WAY WOULD BE TO CASH IT IN YOURSELF AND THEN ISSUE A PROMISSORY NOTE LENDING FUNDS TO YOUR FAMILY OR FRIENDS. THIS IS A BETTER TAX METHOD AND THEY CAN PAY YOU A SMALL PAYMENT SO THAT IT BECOMES A VERY LEGITIMATE TRANSACTION. THIS WAY YOU HAVE NO EXPLANATION BEFORE HAND AND A PROPER TRANSACTION AFTER. THIS AVOIDS A LOT OF DIFFICULTY YET OPENS UP THE OPPORTUNITY. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Maybe your love language is ‘words of affirmation’, if not, maybe you are sick to death of the accolades. I hope not, they are well deserved. I follow very word you write and discern authenticity; I receive your information with the deepest of gratitude and admiration.

In Him, I am your Canadian Neighbour

Northern Light

AND SUCH A LIGHT YOU ARE! WE ALL ARE, EH? THANK YOU FOR ASKING. LET ME KNOW IF IT ALL MAKES SENSE TO YOU.
______________________________________________________

Entry Submitted by D at 11:26 AM EST on November 22, 2016

Hello, this is my first time posting.

Regards to your answer to a previous poster about 100T notes. What was your meaning of DONDONDONDONDON? IS that a specific note or just a generalization of meaning for 100T ?

Thanks, looking forward to your reply.

"D"

PLEASE SEE ABOVE. ABOUT NOW I AM CALLING MY SELF A DING DONDONDONDON DONG, HAHA. SORRY FOR THAT EARLIER ERROR.
______________________________________________________

Entry Submitted by Goldengirl at 11:35 AM EST on November 22, 2016

Thank you so much for all your time and patience answering each question with whatever information you have. May God bless you and I know He will.

In the link below Pepper Jack exchanged his 50T Zim in September which lead many of us to believe they were accepting the 50 T Zim. On other dates in either Aug or Sept.

There were others who exchanged Zim and had "Zim Stories." one with 500 Million Zim. So we were lead to believe that the 500 Million Zim would be accepted so since it was cheaper to buy I bought several since I am on Social Security and the budget is limited.

I am not complaining but would like to say, this seems to me a very calculated misleading move for the backers of this RV to choose that denomination of Zim to 'showcase' and then after many more have purchased it change the rules. I know there is a lot of speculation in all of this as we won't know for certain until it happens but would you happen to have any information as to why they would do this?

EXCELLENT QUESTION. I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE. PERHAPS THERE ARE MORE OF THE 100TS OR IT MAY HAVE BEEN THE CENTER OF THE CALCULATIONS FOR VALUE. AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE, I BELIEVE YOUR HEART REALLY TRULY COUNTS IN THIS. DON'T HESITATE TO TELL THEM YOUR INTENTIONS TO DO PROJECTS AND EXPECT THEM TO HONOR WHAT YOU HAVE IN ORDER TO ACCOMPLISH THIS. BE CONFIDENT IN YOUR SPIRITUAL DRIVEN CHOICES.

ASSUME A POSITIVE INTENT ON THEIR PART AND I THINK YOU WILL BE MET WITH RESPECT AND HONOR. ALSO, THERE IS SUCH A HIGH VALUE, EVEN AT THE BASE RATES, THAT I THINK IT MIGHT BENEFIT TO REVIEW THOSE TOTALS AND SEE IF IT LINES UP WITH YOUR DESIRE FOR ACCOMPLISHMENTS AT THAT RATE. THERE CAN BE TOO MUCH OF A GOOD THING. IT REALLY DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO DO, BUT YOU WILL SEE THAT THERE IS A LOT AT THE VERY LEAST CASE.

Thank you

Goldengirl
YOU ARE VERY WELCOME.
______________________________________________________

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 12:15 PM EST on November 22, 2016

It is being said, "RV is live across the pond".

"Couriers started delivering the rest of packages again this morning. After being stopped in the middle of the night."

ALL GREAT NEWS!

If the World has RV'd. Why can't we see live rates in teller window here? None of our currency is showing at the bank yet. Isnt this a short misstep? Because unless we shortly see RV there's too much chance for double-dipping?

LOL. You know we love this digital freedom! May FREEDOM REIGN!

ANOTHER REALLY GOOD QUESTION. THE CURRENCIES ARE SHOWING ON SCREENS NOW, BUT NOT OUT IN PUBLIC YET. THE BANKS AND EXCHANGE CENTERS HAVE THEM AND ARE READY TO GO. YOUR BANK SHOULD HAVE THEM ON THE BACK SCREENS NOW BUT MAY NOT WANT TO SHOW TO THE PUBLIC UNTIL THEY HAVE APPROVAL. AS SOON AS TIER 3 AND THE INTERNET GROUPS ARE COMPLETE, WE MOVE TO TIER 4 AND THE PUBLIC FOREX EXCHANGES. IT WILL ALL SHOW THEN AND YOU CAN GO TO ANY BANK TO EXCHANGE THEN.

THE DOUBLE DIPPING THAT THEY WANT TO PREVENT IS THE LIQUIDATION OF HISTORICAL BONDS BEING USED TO GET QUICK CURRENCY AND THEN HAVE A HIGH EXCHANGE RATE ON CURRENCY. THAT IS BEING PREVENTED BY THE JOINT TIMING OF THE TWO EVENTS.

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 8:39 PM EST on November 22, 2016

Request for Veritas on ZIM Base Rate

Dear Veritas,

THANK YOU for your response to my questions in reference to the Intel provided by AdminBill and the releasing of the zeros on the Zim.

Your response as follows;

THIS IS AN INTERESTING ONE. I BELIEVE THAT IT IS REFERRING TO THE RATE CALCULATION METHOD THAT HAS BEEN AGREED UPON. YOU SEE, THEY WILL NOT BE DELETING THE SIX ZEROES ON THE ZIM FOR THE PRIVATE NEGOTIATED RATE. HOWEVER, THEY WILL BE UTILIZING THAT RATE IN THE CALCULATION OF THE BASE RATE. THERE HAS BEEN AGREEMENT ON TAKING THE DECIMAL BACK SIX PLACES ON THE BASE RATE FROM THE PRIVATE RATE. TO MY KNOWLEDGE THEY ARE NOT TRUNCATING THE ZEROES FROM THE UPPER END. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?

Unfortunately, it is not clear for me how the calculation of the base rate would be done mathematically, from the Sovereign/Private Negotiated Rate. Perhaps I am not looking at this right?

For the purposes of complete clarification for myself and potentially other DC readers, could you please confirm a running (hypothetical) example of how the base/market/screen rate for the ZIM will be actualized, that is, in turn, based on the Private Negotiated/Sovereign Rate.

I have made a simple example that I hope you can easily fill in the blank spaces after the two remaining 2 equal (=) symbols.

Hypothetical Example of how base rate would be calculated if Private Negotiated/Sovereign Rate is known/available;

1. Highest available ZIM Private Negotiated/Sovereign Rate = 50,000 USN

2. ZIM base/market/screen rate calculation = 50,000 *

3. ZIM base/market/screen rate =

Thanks in advance

LET ME PUT IT IN A VERY SIMPLE WAY.

SIMPLY ASK AT YOUR EXCHANGE MEETING IF THEY ARE OFFERING A PERCENTAGE AGAINST PRIVATE RATES. ASK THEM TO SHOW YOU THE CALCULATION AND IF IT INCLUDES DELETING ZEROES AND WHERE. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO BE CERTAIN AS IT HAS BEEN DISCUSSED IN SO MANY WAYS. YOU WILL THEN BE ABLE TO TELL IF THE PERCENTAGE RATE IS BETTER THAN THE BASE RATE AND MAKE A DECISION.

Yours

Anonymous

GET THESE QUESTIONS IN BEFORE IT ALL FLIES.....VERY LITTLE TIME LEFT.

VERITAS

Copyright 2016 All rights reserved VERITAS WITTICISMS LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.