DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Friday, November 18, 2016

DINAR GURUS UPDATE, 18 NOV

1-18-2016   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   I've slept about 7 hours over the last 2 nights, and I couldn't be more eager to continue corresponding with some of my best contacts. It's all about what's in the news, my friends! I'm really surprised that we're not seeing more coverage of this, but my inside reports are telling me that the advance on ISIS in Mosul is going amazing.

11-18-2016   Intel Guru Bruce
   I was requested specifically...not to do Intel.  Even though I have Intel, I have chosen not to bring that up. This shows the proximity where we are.  I am excited and I think we are all excited.

11-18-2016   Newshound Guru firefly    And why is nobody talking about or has forgotten the US signing with Iraq last weekend on the National Reconciliation agreement?  It is something to keep a VERY close eye on. To ME...that was the most important news article I have read in a Looong time.  That will unite Christians. muslims, all the Iraq tribes all the religions into ONE Iraq...Absolutely huge.  [But as we saw in the Amnesty Law, there are a lot of hang ups in getting the Blocs to agree. Let's keep a close eye on it and its timing. My gut tells me it will be enacted right at the end...or the begining depending on how you look at it lol.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.