DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Monday, October 24, 2016

"Payout Confirmations" - Guest Post by Veritas, 24 OCT

Sunday, October 23, 2016

"Payout Confirmations" - Guest Post by Veritas

According to my sources, Tier 2 had already been paid out for two weeks. This intel may be late to the party. Discernment is advised. But nonetheless, it is "confirmation" of payouts. ~

Everyone is tired of hearing "almost there" or "next week". It is particularly evident in some of the longest standing supporters of the process.

What is utterly refreshing and delightful is that there is one big difference this time

What is it?

Well, I am personally vouching for a Tier 1 payout having been received and in a state that can be utilized out of Reno. Cash. Spending. You heard me right.

Now, that's different!

In addition, Tier 1, 2, and 3 appointments for cash outs have been made for Monday through Wednesday that I am personally aware of. Some of these are for members of the Admiral. Right now these are very high level and very large payouts. However, I can only deduce that we are in this mix.

We are all staying up tonight and hoping for that 800 registration number, right?

My point is that whether it is out tonight or not, it is here. These type of payouts can only be followed by the Admiral and Internet Groups in Tier 3.

There is a major hold on info out of Reno and the general message through my contacts is that it is so close they are not allowed to give out details at this time.

So, sitting back and seeing that Tier 1 payout really made me feel good today.

Just wanted to share.

VERITAS

Copyright 2016 All rights reserved VERITAS WITTICISMS LLC

Terra Zetzz at 11:43:00 PM



************

A quick clarification. I, too, have heard that Tier 1 and 2 were paid out and that some were to cash for use. However, I didn't know any of them personally. The one I mentioned in my post I can assure is a Tier 1, cashing out and using.

Also personally aware of the other Tier 1, 2 and 3 posts; all known and told they would be able to use funds after their appointments. Whether there were some prior to this, I defer to those more informed. I speak here only of details I can personally verify.

I get tired of hearing and well know the difference in being able to say with certainty. We all need that right now.

VERITAS

Copyright 2016 All rights reserved VERITAS WITTICISMS LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.