DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Thursday, October 6, 2016

MY LADIES UPDATE, 6 OCT

HelLO EVERYONE

I HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL ALTHOUGH FROM SKIMMING AROUND AND READING SOME COMMENTS IT SEEMS THERE IS A BIT OF FRUSTRATION AND CONFUSION GOING ON AGAIN. I SHIFTED MY FOCUS OVER A YEAR AGO AND GOT OFF THE EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER NOW THINGS ARE MUCH BETTER FOR ME AND MY LITTLE GROUP. I DON’T HAVE A WEBSITE OR A CHAT FORUM OR ANY OF THAT STUFF BUT I DO HAVE A CONFERENCE CALL LINE AND I THINK WE SHOULD GET TOGETHER AND HAVE A CHAT.

I HAVE NEVER DONE A CALL FOR DINAR LAND BUT I THINK THERE IS NEED FOR IT NOW. I WILL GIVE THIS A TRY TODAY AND SEE HOW THINGS GO. I HAVE A FEW THINGS TO EXPLAIN TO EVERYONE AND MUCH GETS LOST IN THE TYPING TRANSLATION. LET’S SEE IF WE CAN CALM SOME ANXIETIES DOWN AND DO THIS CALL TONIGHT.

I NEED TO TELL YOU I NEVER HAVE DONE A RATE OR A DATE AND I NEVER GIVE MY OPINION WITH HARD FACTS FOR YOU TO FOLLOW ALONG WITH. 

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SECRETS FROM HIGH SECRET SOURCES THIS CALL IS NOT FOR YOU.

IF YOU WANT TO HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING OF THE WHOLE TRANSFORMATION PROCESS THAT IS SLOWLY BECOMING A NEW REALITY THAN PLEASE JOIN ME THIS EVENING THURSDAY OCTOBER 6TH AT 8PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME.

712-775-7035 AND THE ACCESS CODE IS 637708#

TO DIAL IN ON THE COMPUTER TRY THIS

https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/wp-content/themes/responsive/flashphone/flash-phone.php

I’M TRYING TO SET UP A LIVE STREAMING OR YOU TUBE AND IF I’M SUCCESSFUL I WILL COME BACK AND SHARE THAT LINK WITH YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.