DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

WSOMN : SANDNSEA UPDATE, 14 SEPT

SandnSea Update:

i met with the branch manager, privately in his office. Bottom line, he took notes, was quite interested in what I was saying as he only knew what clients were telling him and wanted to do more research on his own.

He wanted me to meet with the S. Florida Wealth Manger later in the week. He assured me that the WM must know something. To order foreign currency this bank he must order it from elsewhere.

Though it is a large chain bank in many states, it's not big on currencies other than ours. He Asked where he could get additional info. I felt like his teacher. He was willMing to learn all he could,but could give me no additional information. i will see if this next meeting brings anything. I will keep you posted good or bad as I promised. 

SandnSea First Post  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.