DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

WSOMN UPDATE, 3 AUGUST

WSOMN

AdminBill:  I REMAIN VERY OPTIMISTIC. I BELIEVE OUR WSOMN CONTACTS ARE THE BEST.

ALTHOUGH SCOTCHIE PRESENTS A GOOD ARGUMENT FOR SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER TIME FRAME I AM STICKING WITH IT IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER.

THERE ARE JUST TOO MANY INDICATORS THAT POINT US IN THAT DIRECTION.

I MUST ALSO POINT OUT THAT I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT WHAT IS HAPPENING IN IRAQ IS NOT RELEVANT TO THE RV AND THE BOND RECONCILIATION THAT IS TAKING PLACE.

REMEMBER THAT A BOND IS AN INSTRUMENT OF A COUNTRY AND AS SUCH A REDEMPTION OF AN INTERNATIONAL BOND MUST BE DONE BY THE ISSUING COUNTRY OR IT'S MONETARY DEPARTMENT.

Kermit53:  My understanding is that Historical bond contracts had to be in place prior to GCR. The Historical Bond contracts are in place now


AdminBill:  WHAT IS SEE OVER THE PAST 5 YEARS AND MAYBE MORE IS A INCREDIBLE MOVE BY CHINA TO BUILD THEIR BOTTOM LINE.

MY BELIEF IS THIS INCREDIBLY METICULOUS AND EXTRAORDINARILY PATIENT CULTURE HAS SUCCEEDED IN BUILDING THEIR RESERVES TO SUCH A POINT THAT THEY WILL BE ABLE TO REDEEM ALL OUTSTANDING BONDS ISSUED DURING THE LAST 100 YEARS.

Kermit53:  With a lot of help from the Elders who are the Keepers of the global wealth

AdminBill:  THIS PUTS THEM IN THE INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL DRIVERS SEAT FOR DECADES TO COME. THIS SHOW HOW COMPETENT THEIR FINANCIAL AND POLITICAL LEADERSHIP HAS BEEN AS OPPOSED TO THAT OF THE WEST IN GENERAL AND THE USA IN PARTICULAR.

ThirstyTiger:  if someone laid out reasons why this is still 60-90 days out, I'd pay attention. I'd want to know that for my planning. I just haven't seen anyone do that.

GEG-Dinar:  Thirsty Tiger, the theory goes that with the Yuan having to be into the SDR basket no later than September 30th, they'll wait until the very end to make a major GCR move at that time. Also will potentially coincide with the liberation of Mosul.

ThirstyTiger:  If anyone could present a credible case for October I'd certainly consider it. I've not seen one yet. I'm heavily involved with HB and my info lines up with Admin Bills

GEG-Dinar:  Thirsty Tiger, as I love to say, time proves out all intel.

AdminBill:  GEG - EXACTLY RIGHT - LET US HOPE THAT FOR ONCE TIME WILL BE ON OUR SIDE!

StarChild:  I am looking at Global Bonds, banks and Corp and HY Debt crashing ... I don't see where there is that much time left...

Kermit53:  Anybody ever question how the Chinese have been signing multiple billion contracts globally for the last few years and yet everybody assumes it's their Central Bank issuing fiat currency??????

Kermit53:  The Chinese government IMHO is only a front for all the Elders globally... teaming up to bring forth the new asset backed financial system.

AdminBill:  KERMIT IS RIGHT. HE IS WISE BEYOND MY YEARS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.