DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

WSOMN TIDBIT, 2 AUGUST

WSOMN:

AdminBill:  ONCE AGAIN GOOD MORNING, AFTERNOON, EVENING. WE ARE STILL IN THE TIME FRAME THAT PUTS US INTO WEDNESDAY IF NOT TODAY.

ONLY ONE RESPONSE TO MY MORNING INQUIRIES SO FAR WHICH IS UNUSUAL BUT NOT NECESSARILY EARTH SHATTERING.

IF I HEAR MORE I WILL LET YOU KNOW.

LostNQ8:  admin bill thanks for the continued updates - based on your contacts are we more likely to have notifications in the day or night time or is it open for anytime

Lucyinthesky:  Not speaking for Admin., but if I remember correctly, this should happen at night and we will wake up to it.

MrsGib:  Lucy....you may be right...today the song I got a feeling came to me....the lyrics in that song say I got a feeling that tonights gonna be a good night.....who knows :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.