DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Thursday, August 4, 2016

WINGIT UPDATE, 4 AUGUST

Beams:  Awake 3D says goodbye
Awake-in-3D:   August 4, 2016 at 12:43am

Hello all!   I will be completely offline for the coming days. Basically a total shutdown. There is nothing more I can say or do from this moment onward.

I ask that you all remember what we have learned and experienced over these past days, weeks, months and years. The details of the GCR process, or where we are moment to moment, or hour to hour are not important to what lies shortly ahead on a personal level for each of us.

This GCR journey has been an experience of incredible proportions. I am no different in that experience which I have been honored to shared with gratitude, and a presence of heart and mind, with you all.

Today it is time for me to take my leave from the role I have come to both love and be challenged by simultaneously.

Awake-in-3D:  This event has been a tremendous immersion process for me to grow, learn and recognize the opportunity to personally transcend the person I was on the day, long ago, when I purchased my first Iraqi Dinar.

I want to thank all of you for being a part of this wonderful, and yet challenging experience in my life. Remain steadfast in your confidence keeping that critical balancing the mind with the heart. This event involves both.

There is nothing to fear or be concerned with. We all will rise to the level of our ability - to the best of our ability and all will orchestrate for our greatest good on a very personal level. We are each unique and on our own journey. What works for one may be perceived differently for another and yet happen for each as it should. I cannot stress this enough. You got this! You are the one you have been waiting for! 

With much love and overwhelming gratitude to you all, I am drawing this part of my life to a close. I hope to see many of you on the other side of this all-too-engrossing and all-too-captivating event. For me, self-assessment is what I am called to do in these final days until "whatever comes next"... it's all good!

Know what you need.
Know what you want.
Know why you want it. 
In all things. 

Don't pass up the blessings and wondrous, magical experiences available today in exchange for the promises of something better tomorrow. 

Love ya'll!!!     ---Ai3D     :)

************

Beams:  This Quiet Market Has Traders on Edge
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-03/dead-calm-global-mar​ket-turbulence-gives-way-to-an-uneasy-quiet

Beams:  I also found this to be interesting to read: >>  http://philosophyofmetrics.com/no-death-but-transformation-of-the-doll​ar-freepom/  >>On September 4th and 5th China will host a G20 Summit in the ​city of Hangzhou. The Hangzhou Summit represents the end of the old e​conomic order and the birth of a new economic order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.