DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Monday, August 15, 2016

TNT UPDATE, 15 AUGUST

TNT:

Locofelipe:  Ok, here we go..... after all the studying I have done, and a lot of conversations with different people (that is all) I honestly believe (without a doubt) that this thing will go live between now, and october 8th. Now I am no guru... I just study-- a alot---

Obviously, I would like to be earlier (the earlier the better-like tonight) But I practical side has to keep me grounded. This is as close as any kind of real intel I will ever release. Hang on.... its coming.

Make plans for the next several weeks..... and pray it comes a whole lot earlier. But there are specific reasons as to why I beileve it will be between these times. No, I won't try to explain all the thoughts that have brought me to this conclusion.

But hey, I figured I would swing this bat and see if I can hit a homerun…. I strongly believe in what I wrote.... I certainly hope I am right. BTW, I have never posted how I actually believed on here. so, now you know... maybe I am THE loco

Tony gave a huge clue, when he and DC were on the calls..... he said, "follow the money" if you start doing that, in earnest.... you may see this thing playing out.

Yada: We are there folks. It's been released and about to hit us. No fluff.

Daz:  I CAN CONFIRM THAT I AM READY, WILLING AND ABLE TO ACCEPT THE RV

Yada:  Daz same here. All my affairs r in order. Just need the release to put them in play.

Jimdun1942:  3 eclipses in 4 weeks starting this week. mars is out of bounds. wild things happen when that is true and this week there is something called the finger of god (yod) with the eclipse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.