DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Friday, August 26, 2016

TNT TIDBIT, 26 AUGUST

TNT:

MountainMole:  Two days ago posts were made concerning Wells Fargo and its involvement with the RV. I posted that no WF banks are in my state but I have already identified WF banks in my neighboring states. Someone came back to ask if WF has offices in my state other than banks which I said yes. Strange today in the newspaper I discover a large advertisement of a new WF management group of WF Advisors. Couldn't come at a better time. I really didn't want to travel to another state

Ecubucs:    Hey Mountain Mole, there goes your "Off-Site" Exchange location!!! Possibly!

HH: Nice to see some proof that new exchange locations may be popping up places…..thanks for sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.