DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Friday, August 5, 2016

BRUCE CC NOTES, 5 JULY

RE: Bruce CC Notes 8-4-16   
CoffeeOne:  Did y'all hear Bruce's call last nite. The percentages of skrs being redeemed growing as he spoke. What is this debate all about. Rejoice Rejoice our RV is nigh!

Cloudwlker:  Coffee, agreed. I thought I heard Bruce say that all 60K had been hydrated as of 9 pm yesterday. I think percentage discussions may be irrelevant in the sense that they may be used to spread more confusion and disinformation. The main point I'm taking away is things are moving, big time, and we are next.

TNman:  This is from the notes on this site All the paymasters have received all their funds in their accounts and been hydrated to pay off these skrs. About 9:00est all accts been paid tonite. I feel we are in good shape as far as that

Striker:  As much as I WANT this to go after West coast Banks or Hawaiian Banks close or whatever.... My gut tells me it will come when we least expect it so the bad guys don't have a heads up! IMO!

TxSam:  GM guys.... Bloomburg early this mornig had a guy talking about the USA needing "helicopter money" to turn things around in our economy.... well that just yelled "RV" to me! I think we are there... but stay grounded and relax!

Cornerstone:  RV = HELICOPTER MONEY

Cornerstone:  AS WE MATURE IN THIS EXPERIENCE, IT IS POSSIBLE TO REMAIN HOPEFUL FOR GOOD THINGS AND BE EXCITED AT NEW INTEL WHILE REMAINING GROUNDED AND NOT SUBJECT TO THE BIG LETDOWNS. IT IS POSSIBLE:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.