DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Saturday, August 27, 2016

ADMINBILL TIDBIT, 27 AUGUST

WSOMN:

AdminBill: SATURDAY, AUGUST 27, 2016 (7:00AM MDT)

OFF TO WORK SOON. STILL NOTHING BUT A WING AND A PRAY IN DINAR LAND THROUGH THIS MORNING. LOT'S OF TALK. LOT'S OF SUPPOSED ACTIONS TAKING PLACE BUT SO FAR WE REMAIN IN THE SAME PLACE WE HAVE BEEN STUCK IN FOR YEARS.

IS THAT A BAD THING? NOT REALLY.

WE CONTINUE TO SEE AND HEAR INFORMATION THAT CERTAINLY POINTS TO THE END GOAL AS BEING CLOSE.

FOR THOSE OF YOU IN NEED OF THE RV TODAY, TOMORROW, THE NEXT DAY I AM SORRY. I CANNOT MAKE YOU A PROMISE THAT IT WILL HAPPEN.

THAT IS WHY I CONTINUE TO GO TO WORK. THAT IS WHY I HAVE NOT RELIED ON ANY MINUTE, ANY HOUR FOR YEARS. BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT. IT IS NOT PRODUCTIVE.

COULD IT HAPPEN SOON? OF COURSE IT COULD BUT I AM NOT A BETTING MAN.

KEEP LISTENING AND READING BUT DO NOT LOCK ONTO THE WORDS OF ANY SINGLE "GURU". THE VAST MAJORITY ARE HONORABLE MEN AND WOMEN WHO ARE TRYING TO HELP SORT OUT THE INFORMATION AS IT ARRIVES. NOT ALWAYS EASY I MAY ADD.

HAVE A GREAT DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.