DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

WSOMN CHAT, 19 JULY

WSOMN

Chat wih AdminBill after Intel Call 7/18/16

AdminBill:  GOOD EVENING WSOMN - CALL HAS CONCLUDED.

FROM HERE ON OUT (WHICH I PRAY IS VERY SHORT) WHEN WE DO A CALL SUCH AS WE DID TONIGHT I WILL ASK THAT THOSE THAT WERE ON THE CALL AS SELECT WSOMN SPECTATORS TO LET YOU IN ON WHAT IT IS LIKE TO SIT IN THE BLEACHERS.

REMEMBER, YOUR TIME ON THE CALL MAY COME SOON ENOUGH SO DON'T PRESS FOR DETAILS THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DIVULGE….IT IS THEIR CHOICE TO SHARE.

AdminBill:  PAY ATTENTION TO NWMONTANA

NWMontana:  The call was a most excellent review of where we are, where we've been, and when they think we will arrive

I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt we are in a crazee good place, that AdminBill has managed to surround himself with top notch people

I have been asked to be vague, all I can say is I'm feeling great about our place in this event.

Folks...I got invited with the understanding that I wouldn't/couldn't share specifics, I can share I have never been more hopeful that we are there.


AdminBill:  LET ME PUT IT THIS WAY - IF WHAT WE ARE HEARING BECOMES FACT YOU WILL NEED ALL HANDS ON DECK THIS WEEK - IS THAT ABOUT RIGHT NW?

NWMontana:  Keep all communication devices on HIGH

Sleekrose:  NWMONTANA- Would you say that this is just a process that is being played out and we are at the end, or would you say that certain individuals have been holding this up and are now for certain being curtailed?

NWMontana:  The process, and perfect timing, everythings falling into place. These peeps were smart, and confident... Informative and Educated people and all seemed sure we are there...and Folks...AdminBill's peeps are a top notch bunch...this site Rocks..Thunder lightning time...goodnight

AdminBill: AN OVERABUNDANCE OF SUBSTANCE COMING OUR WAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.