DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Thursday, July 14, 2016

WSOMN CHAT, 14 JULY

WSOMN

Blondie:  SO THAT THERE IS NO CONFUSION. I RECEIVED AWAKE'S PERMISSION TO POST HIS "POST" IN THIS ROOM!

Awake-in-3D:  Information I am receiving continues to support seemingly non-stop progress towards the goal of releasing funds across a variety of earmarked transaction activities (Projects, Bonds, Currencies). Listen to the replay of yesterday's Landa-Humanus conference call for details.  
 
I am receiving nothing indicative of "cautionary sentiments" regarding the current activity level aimed at reaching this funding "goal". This leads me to take a very expectant and positive view on the days ahead - and there is a target date at this time. Imagine that. 
 
Normally I am optimistic and yet jaded. However, nothing I have recently received, across the spectrum of GCR departments (compartmentalized sectors of activity), is feeding my "jadedness". It's quite extraordinary actually. I am literally of the mindset that this could be our "last broke weekend"... (yes, I just said that)
 
Stay grounded - because things can change in a heartbeat. But the environment for 


GEG-Dinar:  Mangelo, any word from your family/contacts over in Iraq? Any further confirmations?

Mangelo:  Geg, I only have this for now......My friend told me that the person who got him involved in this, got the email from her group that she is in, They have part of it in Reno, Golf port, and two in Texas where told that the testing was done and to be ready. With their paperwork. Then early this morning got a confirmation that it's a go and to wait for details

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.