DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

WINGIT UPDATE, 27 JULY

WingIt:

LIA:  AWAKE IN 3D UPDATE ~ JULY 26th, 2016  (Updated)

Awake-in-3D : All I can say at this moment, at this time, right here and right now is KABOOM! Nuff said!!!
 
... Waiting to Exhale  would be a VERY appropriate phrase in this shiftable nanosecond gateway. So get your SHIFT together people!!! Somebody pinch me!  :)))
 
[This is as close to BAD ROBOT hopium as you're ever going to get...]
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~UPDATED:   JULY 27th, 2016
 
Awake 3 D post this morning (emailed to me) >>Before speculation on my "Kaboom post" runs rampant - well it already has - please remain grounded (yes I'm gonna keep saying this until "it" happens for us... And "it" means we are making exchange appointments). Do not assume I was indicating that the "it" was happening today.

The Kaboom referred to a specific breakthrough that paved the way for "it" to come into a clear, unobstructed view. We needed this breakthrough to get to the next steps in the process that culminates into our champagne wishes.
 
That said, the process continues to reach stages we have never been before. When you see my avatar change, it means that "it" has commenced and there's no stopping or looking back. "It" means the funds are released and manifesting into personal, spendable liquid gold across the entire private "arrangement/appointment" landscape. :)
 
Awake-in-3D > Spirit156 July 27, 2016 at 4:23am
 
Well, the "Gold Treaty" is really not a piece of paper that says "Gold Treaty" on it... And "please sign here"... And well know if those signatures (or whatever) were in fact done on or about Thursday. :)
 
Awake-in-3D > Heart of Gold July 27, 2016 at 4:21am
 
I also said the the one thing was actually comprised of a series of items wrapped into the one big step. But, basically, yes! (let's hope there's not "one" more thing...)
 
So now how long? I don't know, but I've received date(s)... Oh no, not a DATE!!!
**

Wxxxxxxxxx:  I went to Awake's usual site, and he clarified this post:

Awake-in-3D:  Before speculation on my "Kaboom post" runs rampant - well, it already has - please remain grounded (yes, I'm gonna keep saying this until "it" happens for us... And "it" means we are making exchange appointments). Do not assume I was indicating that the "it" was happening today.

The Kaboom referred to a specific breakthrough that paved the way for "it" to come into a clear, unobstructed view. We needed this breakthrough to get to the next steps in the process that culminates into our champagne wishes.

That said, the process continues to reach stages we have never been before. When you see my avatar change, it means that "it" has commenced and there's no stopping or looking back. "It" means the funds are released and manifesting into personal, spendable liquid gold across the entire private "arrangement/appointment" landscape. :)

[Awake, please excuse my reposting this without permission. It seemed important as a follow up.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.