DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Thursday, July 21, 2016

WINGIT TIDBIT, 21 JULY

WINGIT
Awake-in-3D:  Just a quick flyby... I personally know individuals with very substantial ZIM holdings - and who are uniquely 

Awake-in-3D:  Just a quick flyby... I personally know individuals with very substantial ZIM holdings - and who are uniquely lodged and "known" to Sr. Wealth Mgmt. at Wells Fargo.

They are NOT exchanging or being "collected". Please... do not go out and purchase ZIM with money you can't afford to spend, based on today's "SitRep". I don't want to see anyone get hurt. :)

DocW:  Is awake in 3D saying zim may not be exchangeable

Awake-in-3D:  I did NOT say the ZIM was not exchangeable. Not even close to meaning that. I was talking about the SitRep report. No "whales" are exchanging ZIM... yet.

I guess this is why I don't care much for the scrolling chat room mode for exchanging important information.... things can get misconstrued and amplified in a heartbeat... yikes! ; and "known" to Sr. Wealth Mgmt. at Wells Fargo.

They are NOT exchanging or being "collected". Please... do not go out and purchase ZIM with money you can't afford to spend, based on today's "SitRep". I don't want to see anyone get hurt. :)

DocW:  Is awake in 3D saying zim may not be exchangeable

Awake-in-3D:  I did NOT say the ZIM was not exchangeable. Not even close to meaning that. I was talking about the SitRep report. No "whales" are exchanging ZIM... yet.

I guess this is why I don't care much for the scrolling chat room mode for exchanging important information.... things can get misconstrued and amplified in a heartbeat... yikes! ;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.