DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Thursday, July 14, 2016

KTFA CHAT, 14 JULY

KTFA:

Frank26:  Guess what ...... IMO ........ My FRIENDS and I have a time ......... Also Framed.
Aloha !!!   KTFA   Frank


W8tn4it2rv:  IMO Frank I'll take a wild guess, On Jennifer Lopez's Birthday.

 (1:11) Nothing during the 1st 3 weeks of July, (11:11) Then suddenly at the start of the 4th week.

KUWAIT RI'ED ON MARCH 24TH 1991 (WAS A SUNDAY)

JACK LEW, JANET YELLEN, AND THE IMF ARE STILL INVOLVED.
IMO PART OF HISTORY WILL REPEAT ITSELF!!!

THE START OF THE 4TH WEEK IS A SUNDAY LIKE MARCH 24TH, 1991!

66GTO:  between now and the 24th....

************

Sonny:  I got the notion that a decision has been made... The rv has started/will start during the holiday Thursday/Friday. It will take 6 weeks to "roll out" to the citizens (education/cards/lds.) during this time forex will/might raise the exchange value from 1/1 usd/iqd to 3/1 usd/iqd and eventually (previously hypothesized by 1/1/17) to 4.25/1... Now "uncapped."

Im expecting that we will " know" (more than we already do) during this timeframe.

Projecting the forex float of the iqd is well beyond Frank's ability as a licensed agent of a registered broker with the treasury. He just can't project the forex flat of iqd. He can't strategize about when to exchange. That would be financial advice.

Walking stick has disappeared (" haven't we figured it out?") Backdoc has given us a treatise on thinking like bankers and countries.

This is was my thinking upon first listen. Perhaps confirmation bias is getting me, but I feel more clear in this line of thought after second listen.

************

Frank26:  One last thing ............... I read EVERY post EVERY day.
IMO .................. You should read ................SONNY'S.

2 weeks ... 2 weeks ... 2 weeks will go by but the next 2 days will say hi ........... To EVERYone.

I offer no date ............. Just a Map and a Road............. Lets see what unfolds.  KTFA  Frank


************

Doodlebug:  IMO, the "2 weeks, 2 weeks, 2 weeks and then suddenly..." doesn't mean that the 2/2/2 weeks started last night.  Let's look back into our conference notes over the past 3 months, there are some very significant things that have happened on March 28th, April 28th and May 28th. On May 28th, the IMF gave them an extension...until the 15th of June but they completed that task early.  I will be digging over all of my notes today...I don't know about you, but I am excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.