DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Thursday, June 30, 2016

WSOMN UPDATED, 30 JUNE

WSOMN:

ADMINBILL : GOOD MORNING. NO NEWS AS YET. I AM STILL EXTREMELY CONFIDENT THAT MY SOURCES KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT SO THE SITE WILL REMAIN FULLY OPEN UNTIL JULY 15TH UNLESS TAKEN DOWN BY OUTSIDE POWERS.

I AM HEADING OFF TO WORK SOON JUST LIKE RIC. I WILL BE BACK ON MY LUNCH BREAK WITH MORE GOOD NEWS I HOPE.

Dale444:  I think the best time to pull off RV is tonight, last day of the quarter, the banks can close out their books and start new on 1 July

SunnysPlace:  LOOKS LIKE WE ARE SHARING THE LONG WEEKEND TOGETHER.....OUR. "CANADA DAY" HOLIDAY IS FRIDAY. AND YOUR JULY 4th HOLIDAY IS MONDAY...GREAT LONG WEEKEND FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.