DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Monday, June 6, 2016

WSOMN CHAT, 6 JUNE

WSOMN

AdminBill:  A FEW RUMORS OUT IN DINAR LAND BUT NOTHING TO HANG YOUR HAT ON. MORE REPORTS OF EXCHANGES ON MILITARY BASES AND POSTS. THIS IS SOMETHING THAT I MUST SAY I DO NOT BELIEVE.

YOU CANNOT HAVE AN EXCHANGE WITHOUT A RATE. YOU CAN'T HAVE A RATE WITHOUT IT BEING ON EVERYONE'S BANK SCREEN AND YOU CAN'T HAVE AN EXCHANGE ON A MILITARY BASE FOR ACTIVE AND RETIRED MILITARY MEMBERS WITHOUT INVITING ME. SORRY IT MAKES NO SENSE.

THERE ARE A FEW NUGGETS GOING AROUND THAT WOULD SUGGEST WE ARE NEAR BUT NOTHING CONCRETE.

SO WE WAIT A BE LONGER. I EQUATE "ANYTHING POSITIVE" MEANING WE ARE AT THE BANK. SO FAR THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED WHICH MEANS I STILL HAVE TO GO TO WORK TONIGHT.

I STILL HAVE A WINDOW UNTIL THE 16TH WHICH COULD ALWAYS BE MOVED.

I AM IMPRESSED WITH INFORMATION THAT IS STRESSING EVERYONE WOULD LIKE THIS DONE SOONER RATHER THAN LATER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.