DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Tuesday Night KTFA "Dessert" Notes 6-21-16 , 22 JUNE

Aggiedad77:  Good morning Family.....SURPRISE....if you weren't on the Bible Study CC last night there was some dessert served by Frank....here are the notes from that.  Aloha  Randy

*** The comments made by Frank26, Delta and others are their sole OPINIONS and cannot and should not be used as any form of financial, tax, banking or investment advice! We offer NO DATE, NO RATE on this forum!!! ***

 CC Notes for Tuesday 06-21-2016

 Frank26:  Good evening Family I promise not to make this too long.  I’m actually considering making a CC tomorrow night because as you know there is just always so much to be shared with you.


The USA was asked to come into Iraq….and we did….but they treated us incorrectly….they were not very hospitable…then the second time around when they kicked us out in 2012 and we came back in last year it was with a different attitude….it is not a bullish attitude but one with more affirmative action….and when you look at all these steps that are occurring you can’t help but get excited…..

I’m excited….but I don’t want people to be without discipline in their excitement.
 
Yesterday on our conference call…..I don’t apologize for being emotional….that is the way God made me…..but I also try to be strong….and I am excited by the fact that our Family and the internet are coming together….we are copied and pasted all over….but you know what some are finding out that the leadership of some of these sites is just not my cup of tea…and we are meeting a lot of people who are coming into KTFA….and we welcome them into our home….don’t we….because they will be cordial and they will be polite…and they are….

And that is part of my excitement as I see KTFA growing in the direction that we want…..when we first started we had about 1,600 people every day that were logged on….this was the days of KTFM….and I said even back then when this is over and done with there will only be 10%...and of course I was criticized for that….how dare you say that Frank. 

But it is hard to communicate on the internet what you really want to say….and that is why I broadcast live so I can show you…..we don’t get the attendance that we had, I mean it is an average of about 150 to 160 per day….that is 1% of what we originally started with…..I am very pleased with that…..because the Holy Spirit told me this is where we would be at….here we are.
 
I want to point out a pledge yesterday….Abadi he came out and he looked the citizens right in the eyes and he said….listen you guys….I am meeting with ALL the ministers….why….to free ALL the Iraqi lands and our cities….why….because I have the members of our committees….of our economic and investments committees right now meeting…..

Why…..because I told them as I tell you citizens…..our Parliament is voting right now on sending international economic agreements by our government which are in line with our economic vision….this is exactly what we have been studying isn’t it Family.
 
I want to see the Letter of Intent….it would be really exciting to see the wording….yet every day I think we are getting the chance to see little fractional parts of this agreement.
 
Abadi tells the citizens I have ALL my ministers working on getting ALL the lands back right now….ok what I’m trying to tell you is that I have ALL my ministers working with the committees of economics and investments to tell the world that look….the agreements that we made on our economy with the IMF….they are in line….they are in line….with what….with the international standards…..

You know if I was in the audience listening to Abadi I would raise my hand up and I would ask….why….you notice that is constantly what we are asking….why…why….and on this call right now….Abadi….really the agreement that you’ve made with the IMF are in line with international standards and regulations….yes they are….why….for the existence of the amount of foreign exchange that will cover a lot of our currency…in the dinar side….

Actually the translation should have said in the dinar values…and the citizens again said….why…..and Abadi….at least in my mind he’s saying….why do you keep asking me why….I’m telling you good news….no you don’t understand….why are you doing all of this for 1166….oh is that what your question is….yeah…why are you doing this….because we are bringing you back into the international world….

I even got a hold of Dr. Shabibi….excuse me I got a hold of the governor of the CBI….you know Mr. Keyword….why don’t you go ahead and start telling them what you got…..I’m telling them what we got in the GOI….tell them what we got in the CBI…..I wonder if Dr. Shabibi said…why….no actually he did…..he came out and he said….well he didn’t say these words but he should have said…..I told you we got $48, then I said $50, then $53 is that good….whatever….what do you have….we got $53 billion….who says this….the governor of the CBI….

He says Iraqi cash reserves….which are the IMF requirement are about $53 billion and with gold….and the government and the Parliament bear the responsibility fall…again the translation should have said the Parliament and the government bear the responsibility not to let this fall….you know…below $53 billion….it’s a lot more than that….IMO….but that is their business.
 
But why governor of the CBI….why Abadi leader of the government….getting all your ministers to do this…and the governor of the CBI why are you telling us all of this….well you see it is for the existence of the amount of foreign exchange that is going to be coming into our country from the international investors and we need to cover our local currency basically to cover theirs.
 
No doubt it is exciting….it is exciting without a doubt….but we need discipline….we need to make sure that when we read an article that we take it to God in prayer and interpret it a little bit better….and we do our best Family and that is why right now I want to tell you the interpretations are a little bit off but they are spot on….of our studies.
 
I like ReddStarr who came on and he put up a post covering this subject that I am talking about right now….and I would like to read ReddStarr’s quote….it is similar to what I just said….but it is a little bit extra and I would like to share it….

It says…..why is Allak talking now of $53 billion and with the exception that it is in line with the international standards and regulations according to the existence of the amount of foreign exchange cover of the local currency dinar size…he says….you know back in 2012 Dr. Shabibi wanted to drop the 000’s from the $60 billion in reserves that they had at that time…..I think I talked about this before…he says….yeah you did and we all did…..there is another article he says that I put out claiming that says with money from the IMF the reserves would increase to $67 billion…..no it’s a lot more than that….IMO…..

But he says…this is coming from the CBI….interesting that Allak is covering his you know what right now….think about that he says….the pressure is intensifying…in his opinion….yeah of course it is…and I find this to be right on course with what we are studying….not that we predicted it but way back we said these are the things that we are going to look for and we are seeing them….when did I say we would see them…..well mainly after we got Mosul…and IMO….Mosul was a long time ago….but they have to give Mosul to you in their time frame….you see they are framing time….they are taking little chunks of time and they are giving you information….as they want to….a little bit at a time.
 
Family today they tell you under the supervision and planning Fallujah has been liberated….who says that….Iran…..Iran that is old news….well it is what they are talking about….well ok.
 
But again Family it is good…the process…the steps that we are seeing….one at a time are leading in a direction of what we want….and what do we want…..for them to tell us about Mosul.
 
And another thing is happening…..they are leaking a lot of information…little small glimpses of what I believe to be the LOI.
 
Here is a good one from our WalkingStick that you should also consider studying….it says….Washington Hails Abadi….actually it is Obama because he is trying to hurry them up….he is trying to save grace….trying to have something for his record in his eight years that he wasted…this is the first time that I ever bring up Obama with our investment….not that he is involved with it….but he is a tangible part of it now that he wants to speed this up….IMO….Washington Hails Abadi with the Agreement with the IMF for the $5 billion….why to go because they know what it is for…IMO.

Another one from WalkingStick….Parliament Finance The IMF conditions are Arbitrary….really….yeah…and the government has rejected them…..no…what they are actually trying to tell you Family is that they are amending their laws to conform to the agreement that was made….IMO.
 
Washington….here we go again….a code word I guess for someone who wants credit for something he shouldn’t get…..Washington Confirms for Iraq $17 billion dollars of Support are Coming to Them From the IMF….yeah we know all of this….this is old news….why is Washington trying to take credit in stages about this.
 
You got a lot and IMO….it is more than enough to cover the lifting of the 000’s from the exchange rate….which would in turn then lift the 000’s from the streets in a cyclical manner….there is a lifting of the 000’s first electronically that will then bring in the lifting of the 000’s of the paper that they have….that the citizens are hiding right now…..and that money to them if more important than the money that you have….they don’t care about the currency outside of their country….

They know it is going to happen….it’s going to come right back to them because you will exchange it when they raise the value…..they are concerned about working with the citizens, working with the banks, liberating the cities so they can have this ability to do international business and bring in the citizens of Iraq.
 
It’s going to be a big celebration in Fallujah pretty soon…and when you think about it….how is it they are going to have a celebration when they are still liberating it….but they have to tell you about this celebration that is occurring…..that is in their plans because it is about to happen pretty soon….it is amazing how they can conquer Fallujah in 5 seconds if they want to….it is their time that is framed.
 
I wanted to bring these subjects up to you….the things we are studying and talking about and we are seeing them…the LOI may never be shown to us but they are constantly showing us little cracks of it.
 
Dismissed with a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.