DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Saturday, June 4, 2016

TNT CHAT, 4 JUNE

TNT

Anteater2 :  Ok Folks our friends got back to us a few minutes ago.... Fxxxxxxxx  AF base in Washington state does have an "exchg ctr" and confirmed that exchanges for their military~ active and retired ~ ( only) is and has been going on.....Absoutely keeping all in perspective.........tell me what is the word perspective really mean? LOL I just think starting with the Military is superb! God Bless America and our Military!

Hawkman:  I have a niece in the navy, active duty. I did not know that she went to the M.E. My brother told me today that when she got back, she exchanged her dinar at the base for $3.00 per dinar. I did not know this She is looking into this right now. Talked to her dad, he said base exchanges probably closed for the weekend. She will look into it Monday.


Daz:  PSSSSSTT....EVERYONE WILL GET TO EXCHANGE...STEADY RUDDER. WE'RE READY WHEN THEY'RE READY. IF YOU PANIC AND FREAK OUT YOU'RE GUNNA MISS STUFF. EVERYBODY IS IN LINE AND WE HAVE BEEN FOR A LONG TIME....WE WILL ALL GET OUR SHOT...CARRY A PEACEFUL MIND FOR BEST RESULTS.

Elmerf123456:  Daz. Steady as we go. We are charted correctly and soon drop the anchor

Fireball92:  Folks, it's Saturday. IMo, we must wait until Mon... Assuming the "Their exchanging in the Green Zone", is true, Monday would give them (Iraq) the long rumored 72 hrs before Int'l

Elmerf123456:  Well looks like my friend Okie may be on to something after all. How bout them apples.

TnDr:  Me like them apples Elmer!   Okies not so bad either!

Elmerf123456:  Okie and I have taken a lot of heat today! I'm starting to feel great about that heat!!!!!

Leesivad:  if your not active or retired you WAIT we will ALL get there

************

Hawker77 : I've traveled all over the world with the USAF (aircrew). It makes no sense to exchange on a military base when they all deal in is US currency. Off base you would go to any local ATM and use your credit card to get yourself local currency for cabs, tips, etc. If anyone here can point us former military to a location to exchange I'd make the trip in a heartbeat. But honestly this doesn't make any sense to me.

SassyD:  Hawker77... DC mentioned exchanges would also take place on some military bases !!

SassyD:  Folks... you must keep in mind that THIS type of event has Never taken place before on this scale..... many, many things can,will & should be Different than anything in the past !!

Hawker77:  So true, SassyD. That's why I will always leave room for hope, because things CAN be different than they have ever been before. So here's to hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.