DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Sunday, June 19, 2016

TNT CHAT, 19 JUNE

TNT
Elmerf123456:  Peshmerga to receive delayed salaries on Sunday, Monday bit.ly/24YLQhl #Iraq #Economy

Elmerf123456:  Peshmerger is the fighting army of kurdistan region… Kurdistan's tough Fighters compared to Gorillas. Very loyal and stay in the fight.

Robert001:  Elmer,, but at what rate?

Elmerf123456:  Robert cage rate in Iraq has nothing to do with what we relieve. Two different issues.

Robert001: So Elmer,, will the funds they receive now be at a new rate for that country or the old rate they have always had???

Elmerf123456:  IMO you must understand not to get a fixated on rates get a fixated on the finish! Also what is of my opinion that the rates we receive her based on oil credits and have nothing to do with the rates in country sitter compare the two is pointless. The countrymen and Iraq want their birthright perpetuity not oil credits

The only rates that matter are what you negotiate at the time of being in front of your banker. All else is mute in my opinion


JCNoble:  Elmer does Peshmerga getting paid means that Iraq has cards to all?

Elmerf123456:  cnobel I don't know. Getting paid is better than not getting paid…. I think we can all agree that if getting paid is getting paid and chickens I don't care how I get my chickens as long as I get my chickens! It's a door opening forward instead of closed

EP53:  Correct Elmer, it means money is flowing.

************

Noblelion77: I like this article . it is more the fault of his "financial advisors"
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/daddys-15-million-inheritance-has-bec​ome-a-burden-2016-06-14

************

SassyD:  Bottom line....... we will ALL know within a VERY SHORT timeframe when this baby pops..... no matter what or how many sites you read or listen too !!! That is a FACT you can take to the bank !!!   When this GCR is finally finished who will really give a rats who picked the closest date.... who was right, near right or wrong ??? ..... I know I certainly wont !!!

Jiba777:  The mantra of every intel provider - 'I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.'

SassyD:  Lest We Forget: --- A DAD is someone that is there for his children. A father is something else; a father is more of a biological term than a role or relationship. -- For all the StepDads, boyfriends, non-biological males in a child's life---- It takes a strong man to accept somebody else's children and step up to the plate another man left on the table....

SassyD:  This is what I told my grandson when he complained about my son being hard on him...... “Listen, there is no way any true man is going to let children live around him in his home and not discipline and teach, fight and mold them until they know all he knows. His goal is to make them better than he is. Being their friend is a distant second to this.” - Victor Devlin   He came back later and told me he thought he understood what I was trying to get across to him !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.