Friday, June 10, 2016


TNT Call notes 10-June-2016

RayRen:  [TNT Rap]  [audio checks]  Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family!  Today is Fantabulous Friday, June 10, 2016.  It’s a good Friday!
As the tweet said, there is not a lot new intel.  We are pretty much in the same place or space as earlier in the week – political issues in Iraq that may or may not have to do with the RV. The banking sector over here is looking for it, it’s past due, we don’t know whey we don’t have it yet.  There are issues of Iraq needing loans, cash flow, etc.  We talk to intel sources, citizens, and people with no idea… but still, here we sit, waiting.  We do believe, and that belief factor says “sit tight, it’s coming”. 
If you are here for intel only, thanks for being here and enjoy your day. There are some reassurances like reports of some people exchanging on the military bases, although that stopped due to worries about chaos and overload.  We are still hearing about exchange centers being ready and waiting, positive bits and pieces, and variations on intel.  Take out the part syou have faith and belief in, and don’t worry about the rest.
We have heard before that the bank folks are in training sessions, but now we are hearing about multiple banks being represented in the same location.  Before it was bank employees in their particular banks, but now banks are coming together to be updated on the foreign currencies we are interested in.  Some are being administered by Iraqis you may have heard ot.  Everyone is being tight-lipped, but we are dealing with humans and sooner or later they will say something.  If you get ten bits and put them together, you can get some good information.  That’s the process – no one source is telling us everything, but one might say something with appropriate caveats, and then another source says a little bit more, and our members add a bit more, and all together we have something.  It also gives up conviction to continue holding on, knowing our time is coming, despite all misinformation and naysayers.  We get those niblets, put them together, and that gives us a nice puzzle to look at.  We see where it is going and we just wait for it.  Those bits and pieces are saying to me, “Oh, it’s coming”.  We all know it’s on the screens.   Bankers can see it, but they cannot do anything with it yet, at least not on the full scale, or for all of us.  I will say that there is an intended date they are looking for, and I won’t say what it is, but it’s not today.  However it is an intended date, and I like that part.
That’s all I feel is safe to say.  Let’s see what the members have put in Q and A.
Q:  About MR (monetary reform), is the international status of their currency being held up by the need of finalizing reforms related to clear out corrupt officials and policies?  Do you know of specific laws or decisions to this as needed to be implemented or completed?  A:  No, I don’t.  What I have received from Iraq is that there is still concern for corruption and money ending up in the wrong hands.  That has an impact on the process.
Q:  Will this go past June?  A:  No.  I have no idea what will happen but I hear that this is it, especially with the intended date that I’ve heard.
Q:  Can we put the IRAs into a trust?  A:  No, an IRA is an individual’s account, and the trust is an entity. That’s an interesting topic, but I don’t see how to bring you into the call so that we can address it.  Please could this questioner please shoot me a PM?
Q: Is there any truth that after the 06/14/16 the ZIM will be of no use?  Read on Recap that the ZIM is good for six days starting yesterday and ending on the 14th.  A:  <laughter>
Q:  Do you feel there are any new points we should be aware of for our exchange?  A:  No.
Q: If for some reason the architects of the plan decide to abandon notification to us by a release of 800#'s – what other forms of notification do you feel may be utilized?  How would you roll this thing out to us?  A:  Only one bank to my knowledge intends to provide an 800 number.  I haven’t heard of any other banks intending to supply 800 numbers.  If they are on the verge of exchanging, you’d think those people would know so that people can call and come in in an orderly fashion.  My understanding is that the bank that does have an 800 number has three people they intend to send it out to.  Whether I am one of those three or not, we have enough irons in the fire to find out.  The minute we know beyond a shadow of a doubt, we will send this out by tweet/text and email.  You don’t need to be a member to sign up for the tweets;  it’s free and you don’t have to like me to do it.  To sign up for tweets, send a text message to 40404:   in the message line, type Follow @THE_TNT_TEAM and then hit send.   Whether you are a member of TNT or not, this way you will receive the tweets, updates, and numbers.  The banks will have a way for you to contact them for exchange appointments.  If we don’t get the special 800 numbers, you can call their foreign exchange department on the bank’s website.  If necessary, we will gather all the foreign exchange numbers and put them on our website.  That’s how I intend to roll this out.
Q: When the money comes in and we need to purchase something for a ministry overseas, do we get a black card and will it be good?  A:  That’s an option.  I think the best thing to do is to talk to your banking people, tell them what you want to do, and let them advise you.  They may say to use the black card, or they may set up something else for you.  I think some of us are focusing too much on what to tell the banking people to do, instead of asking them.  Just tell them the end result that you want, and ask for what they recommend as the best avenue to get that done.  If my end result is that I want X  dollars to end up at point B, as easily as possible.  You might think of a cashier’s check, but they might have something easler and better.  Ask for their best recommendation, and they might suggest a wire transfer or whatever.  I don’t know what they can do, and what might have been the cutting edge 15 years ago might have been superseded by now.
Q: If we were to buy more currency, which would you think is better?  A:  This is a loaded question based on what is being stated.  If you don’t believe what is being stated, then it’s a ‘best guess’ situation. Some currencies are iffy, some a few sources don’t belief will revalue, and some are almost as good as gold, like Iraqi dinar.  With Iraq’s history, etc., that’s pretty likely to revalue.  Other currencies are not as certain.  I know of some people who have already exchanged, and everyone looks to the dinar rate being $3.71.  Do the math:  how much does it cost to exchange into dinar, and then into US dollars at a later date?  Do that for the others that seem likely.  I think you will do pretty well with the main four – they seem very possible.
Q:  Do you believe Abadi’s tweet that Mosul and Fallujah are liberated?  A:  Which tweet?  I’ll have to take a look;  I don’t know the wording.  I want the tweet that says the dinar has been revalued!  News from Iraq and banks has been quiet, but now I have this intended date… We should focus on being prepared for AFTER this happens.  We know it’s going to happen, we just don’t know when.
865/404 caller:  Can you speak about contract rates?  Is the time frame being shortened because this has been going on for so long?
RayRen:  I haven’t heard anything like that;  there haven’t been all that many contract exchanges going on. Some of our own members said that they rejected the offer to exchange because the rates are low.  I don’t think that the contract pool is empty.
Caller:  Will there be a call of a pre-RV on Monday?
RayRen:  I don’t know;  we’ll have to wait and see what happens.
Caller:  Verification, negotiation, diversification, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
Next caller:  I’m a group of five with a reasonable amount of the currencies, and we want to know that we are safe after the RV, controlling rather than owning, and anonymous as much as possible.  We know that there can be trusts and foundations, and we’ve talked to a couple of attorneys and a financial planner skilled in foundations.  We get different answers.  We are thinking that we should set up a trust and give the currency to the trust beforehand, then exchange within the trust.  Or should we wait until after the RV?
RayRen:  Should you do this before the currency revalues?  Or before the exchange? You need to create the entity before you exchange, but it doesn’t have to be done prior to the revaluation.
Caller:  So we should make the appointment and then create the trust?
RayRen:  You are in a position to do that, but most of us won’t have the money to pay your professionals until after the exchange… so do it then.
Caller:  Revocable vs. irrevocable trusts?
RayRen:  In a revocable trust, the grantor has the right to take something back out and own it again.  If I sue you, I can make you change your mind and take those assets back out of the trust.  If it’s irrevocable, they cannot do that.  But you don’t want to own those assets – that is the purpose of putting it in the trust.  You have relinquished ownership of that asset.  You don’t want to own it, although you do want to call the shots on how it is utilized.  Be a controller rather than an owner, such as a trustee, officer or fiduciary in charge.  You the representative will have the say on how to use those assets, without having the liability.
Caller:  I want to retire and still have access to these assets…
RayRen:  No, you want to focus on moving to the ultimate job, where you can do whatever you want to do and be paid handsomely for it.  Owners want to retire;  controllers have a boss who let them do what ever they want and pay them for it.  I focus on access but not vulnerability.  Yes, that would be income, but that’s okay.  Once you understand the rules, you can move pretty freely.  In the charitable community, the rules are straightforward and specific, and therefore easy to follow.  There are few things that you can’t do, so you don’t do those things and everything falls into place.
Caller:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
RayRen:  I’ll be in Dallas on Sunday, having dinner with Texans who want to hang out.
773 caller:  In an article in Bloomberg, it talks about the global economy.  How closely do you think global financial events are affecting what we are waiting for?
RayRen:  I don't dwell much i the financial arena. Because I don't have the time to investigate it I stick with talking to bank folks and Iraqis.  My plate is full dealing with all that.  Post-RV I'll make sure to have one person to keep track of global financial events that may affect us then.  In any case, I can’t do anything about that.
Caller:  I just don’t know whom to ask.
RayRen:  Who do you think will actually tell you the truth?  That’s another challenge.  What gives me comfort is when I have banking people excited about doing this for us, and then get mad when it doesn’t come through.  Last year, banking people weren’t talking to us like this.  They are being more open and that should speak volumes to all of us. How many times have bankers been talking about what they are doing in 2016?  How many times have Iraqis been protesting in the Green Zone?  We need to look at the grand scheme of things rather than just me, me, me. I'm at complete, total peace that it's going to happen.  My day will come, and I’ll keep breathing and waiting, and when it comes, it will take care of everything.  I’m at peace with that.
When this RV happens, we will have a whole lot of time and a whole lot of money, neither of which we have now.  Many will quit their jobs, and you’ll have more time to learn what’s going on in the world. Before we were focused on what was happening in our jobs, go home and relax, and go back the next day. Post-RV, we will have that time and also professionals to help us know when to move our assets, how safe it will be, etc.  I’m trying to learn about those things now, but I’m still broke, busted and disgusted.  After the RV, I will rely on their expertise, and it will be so much easier and less stressful than worrying about things we can’t do anything about anyway. I'll have them break it down for me like I'm a third-grader. No point stressing about it beforehand.
Caller:  Donate if you can on www.tntsuperfantastic.com.
Next caller:  Own nothing, control everything.  I appreciate that you are optimistic but realistic.  I have two accounts in major banks for this.  Yesterday I talked a personal banker and asked if they verify on site.  I also asked for ZIM rate, and it was on the screen!  Dong was also on the screen.  He asked how much I had and was positive about it.  When I got home he had emailed me about the future.
313 caller:  I have dong and dinar;  what others are in the first basket?
RayRen:  The ones I’m interested in are zim, dong, dinar, rupiah, Afghani and the Iranian Rial.  I believe all six are in the first basket.
[Nothing new is being reported, so I’m hanging up now.  Check the Cliff Notes for Ray’s closing remarks.]

RayRen played I Believe:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.