DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Saturday, June 18, 2016

DINAR GURUS UPDATE, 18 JUNE

6-18-2016   Newshound Guru Mountainman   Suddenly, Miraculously IRAQ will Emerge On Schedule, ON TIME...YES...(THEY) Know How and When to Get things DONE...

6-18-2016  Newshound Guru Breitling
  I made this statement on what’s coming down the pipe, what I’m hearing, what they are trying to set up and the windows they are talking about…I get an email from a gentleman saying “Hey I’m confused…your timing is different from my timing.”  for one thing it’s NOT my timing.  I was just relaying it.  I was reluctant to do that in the first place because of these types of emails and thinking…think before you send me these emails…I kind of giggled….it’s not like I came up with this myself.  It’s very strange.  there are a few windows coming up and it’s on them.  Having said that I want you to know this…[post 1 of 2]

6-18-2016   Newshound Guru wmawhite    IMO...we will see the true value of the IQD before Iraq ascends to the WTO.

6-18-2016   Newshound Guru rcookie
   WTO ACCESSION...IS AN ECONOMIC AND FISCAL OBJECTIVE THEY HAVE WORKED FOR YEARS ON ...AND NECESSARY FOR THEIR COUNTRY TO PARTICIPATE IN INTERNATIONAL PRIVATE SECTOR ECONOMY AND ENGAGE IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT WITH SIMILAR COUNTRIES...THEY CANNOT COMPETE AND SURVIVE IN THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE AND ECONOMIES WITH A CURRENCY WORTH LESS THAN A TENTH OF A PENNY!!... THE MOVE TO ARTICLE VIII IS A NECESSARY STEP TO BE A PART OF THE GLOBAL OPEN MARKET ECONOMY ...AND SENDING CONFIDENCE TO ATTRACT INT'L INVESTMENT AND BUSINESS...YOU SHOULD BE MORE EXCITED NOW THAN EVER BEFORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.