DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

WSOMN CHAT UPDATE, 4 MAY

WSOMN

ADMINBILL : (Late Tuesday Night)  GOOD EVENING WSOMN - I WANT TO ADDRESS A FEW ITEMS THIS EVENING.

 THE NEWS CONTINUES TO SUPPORT OUR PREVIOUS CONTENTION THAT WE ARE NEAR THE END.

SECOND, FROM WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD THE MAJOR SLOW DOWN HAS NOT BEEN TECHNICAL OR A ROADBLOCK TO SLOW THIS DOWN ON PURPOSE.

FOR THOSE OF YOU HAVE GONE THROUGH THE ORDEAL OF BUYING A HOME, REMEMBER WHAT A GIANT PAIN IN THE REAR END IT WAS TO COMPLETE THE DOCUMENTS, SECURE THE FUNDING, GET AN APPRAISAL, ETC. ETC. AND THAT WAS ON A 200 OR 300K HOME.

NOW THINK OF THE MASSIVE AMOUNT OF CONTRACTS, AGREEMENTS, FUNDING ISSUES, AND ON AND ON AND ON WITH A GLOBAL RESET.


WHAT IF YOU WERE SOMEONE WITH MILLIONS OF DIFFERENT CURRENCY NOTES THAT NEEDED TO BE PROCESSED?

THINK THAT WOULD TAKE TIME? WHAT IF YOU WERE A BOND HOLDER? THAT IS ANOTHER PROCESS BY ITSELF, I AM SURE.

I AM TOLD WE ARE NEARING AN END. THIS WEEK DOES LOOK PROMISING BUT WE HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE.

I WAS ASKED YESTERDAY ABOUT FLYING (DOMESTIC OR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL) WITH YOUR CURRENCY

IF YOU HAVE A TRIP SCHEDULED. I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU TAKE YOUR CURRENCY. COME HOME TO YOUR EXCHANGE APPOINTMENT.

I NOW HAVE A GREAT NUMBER OF PEOPLE WILLING TO SHARE INFORMATION WITH ME TO BRING OVER TO THE BOARD. I DO NOT BRING ALL OF IT AND SOME IS FILTERED AT THE REQUEST OF PROVIDERS.

I HONOR THERE DESIRE FOR PRIVACY AS WELL AS THEIR DESIRE TO HELP WSOMN MEMBERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.