DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Friday, May 13, 2016

WINGIT CALL Q. AND A. w. ART AND IKO WARD ~ MAY 13th, 2016

WINGIT

LifeisArt:  WINGIT CALL Q. AND A. w. ART AND IKO WARD ~ MAY 13th, 2016

WELCOME.  DISCLAIMER AT http://www.thewingitcall.com

Who is holding this up and why are they not removed? Thank you all for what you do greatly appreciated.

GERRY: NOT SURE. I AM NOT HIGH ENOUGH UP ON THE TOTEM POLE. THEY SAY THAT THE GOOD GUYS ARE IN CHARGE. THIS IS LIKE A GAME OF POKER. DO NOT LET ANYONE TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE. IF YOU HAD A MONEY MAKING OPERATION, AND THEY ARE SLOWLY PULLING IT OUR FROM UNDER YOU, WOULDN’T YOU FIGHT AS HARD AS POSSIBLE TO KEEP THAT FROM HAPPENING.

THE QUICKEST WAY TO GET SOMEONE’S ATTENTION IS TO HIT THEM IN THEIR POCKETBOOK. THIS IS A BATTLE BETWEEN LIGHT AND DARK. LIGHT WILL WIN.


WHY DOES GOD LET THESE THINGS HAPPEN?

MY OPINION, IT IS TO SEE WHO IS WORTHY OF THIS BLESSING. RELIGION AND POLITICS - IT WILL RAISE THE HAIR ON THE BACK OF MOST PEOPLE’S NECKS. THEY DO NOT WANT US TO HAVE IT. THAT IS US, THE SERFS. I HAVE NO OTHER ACCOUNT BUT TO BELIEVE THAT THE WHITE HATS HAVE GOT OUR BACKS. WE ARE STILL WAITING. WHEN THIS DOES COME THROUGH, THE HARDEST THING NOT TO DO IS NOT SAY NANNA, NANNA, BOO, BOO, STICK YOUR HEAD IN DOO- DOO! WE WANT TO STAND ABOVE THE BAD, AND HUMBLE OURSELVES TO STAND STRONG.
 
2. Can or will the Cabal hack the banks and our accounts after our money is in there like in Europe?

GERRY: WELL, YOU HEARD ART TALK ABOUT THE SWIFT SYSTEM, WHICH IS CABAL DESIGNED. THEY WERE MAKING MONEY SKIMMING OFF OF EACH AND EVERY TRANSACTION. WE NOW HAVE THE CIPS SYSTEM. THIS IS VERY OPEN AND TRANSPARENT. IT IS NOT HIDDEN WITH THIS NEW SYSTEM. THE NEW CIPS SYSTEM IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN PLACE BY SUNDAY.CIPS STANDS FOR THE CHINESE INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT SYSTEM.
 
3. Thank you for all you've done and continue to do to help us out. My focus has turned 180 degrees from us to others. I have numerous Humanitarian Projects. Should I present the top 3-5 projects? How important is the presentation? Put one page summary in report folder? I have an MBA and have a problem with just handing them a piece of paper.....lol I'm a little OCD too. My suit is ready and I'll have a full blown presentation--and, yes in under

GERRY: WHEN YOU GO IN WITH THAT, BE PREPARED TO HAVE THEM TO TAKE A COPY OF THAT AND KEEP IT ON FILE. LIKE A MISSOURIAN SAYS, "SHOW ME!!" THE FBI HAS PROFILERS. I THINK THE BANK WILL HAVE PROFILERS, AS WELL, TO SEE IF YOU ARE LEGITIMATE. THEY WILL SEE IT IN YOUR FACE, EYES, AND BODY LANGUAGE. I WILL DRESS APPROPRIATELY. I WILL BE SMILING, WITH A TWINKLE IN MY EYE.  
 
4. It seems that the United States will be the last country to exchange.

GERRY: NO, IF YOU GET CAUGHT, IT WILL BE LIKE TRYING TO SMUGGLE DRUGS. THEY WILL GET A LITTLE TESTY. IF YOU TRY TO GO TO A BANK AND EXCHANGE, AND YOU ARE NOT A CITIZEN OF THAT COUNTRY, YOU WILL GO TO JAIL.
 
(1) If exchanges are going on in other parts of the world, can we go to another country and exchange?? 
 
(2) If we do go to another country, will we get different (lower) rates than if we waited to exchange in the United States??
 
5. The cyber attack last night got to do with RV
 
GERRY: ONLY THE PEOPLE THAT ARE IN CHARGE OF THIS REALLY KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON. IF YOU DO KNOW THAT KIND OF INFORMATION, THEN YOU ARE AT A LEVEL ABOVE MANY.
 
6. My kids are millennials, welfare or live off parent. My distanced distanced herself when my income tanked in 2008. My son moved away into a cheap place because he didn't like the middle class work requirements, last year. Any suggestions with this blessing. I say just spoil them again and all will be well. Some say I was an enabler. I am sure many people may have similar situations

GERRY: IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU WERE AN ENABLER. STOP IT. YOUR SON IS LAZY. I DO NOT KNOW THE WHOLE SITUATION. YES, DO NOT GIVE HIM ANY. MAKE HIM PROVE THAT HE IS CHANGING. YOU ARE AN IDIOT TO JUST SPOIL THEM, AGAIN. MAKE THEM PROVE IT WITH AT LEAST 6 MONTHS OF DOING WHAT IS RIGHT. NO, I AM NOT PERFECT. I HAVE PROBABLY MORE FAULTS THAN ALL OF YOU PUT TOGETHER. I AM NOT SINGLING YOU OUT. I MAKE MISTAKES. I ENDED UP PUTTING IN SEWER SYSTEMS AT 20 BELOW ZERO. 
 
7. If someone exchanges all currencies at the International rate will there be a structured payout even tho the total deposit is over $500mil?

8. If we have over a billion zim what much can we expect will happen to the interest we get every 3 monthsx
 
GERRY: THE BANK WILL PROBABLY KEEP 75%, AND YOU WILL KEEP 25%. YOU WILL GET INTEREST OF ABOUT UP TO 6 % ANNUALLY PAID OUT EVERY QUARTER.
 
9. Sitrep said the GCR would not begin until the new president of Philippians is inaugurated. so when it the inauguration?

GERRY: I DO NOT KNOW.
 
10. I come from a large family and there is 2 brothers that I want to help. My brother in Houston has stage 4 pancreatic cancer and the other brother had suffered from an aneurysm that left him partially paralyzed on his left side of his body. Both brother gets monthly disability, as well as Medicare that helps for medical and treatments. 
 
When we receive this blessing, I wanted to buy them a home and help them. By doing this, will it after their benefits? Or can you provide whatever information you know on this particular subject as allot of us want to help veterans.
 
GERRY: IF YOU HAVE A TRUST OR LLC, THE TRUST CAN OWN THE HOME AND YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF ALL OF THEIR NEEDS. I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS WILL AFFECT ANY OF THEIR BENEFITS. BUT, AFTER THIS HAS GONE DOWN, CHECK WITH A PROFESSIONAL.
 
11. Is it still advisable to call from a track or burner phone when you make your appointment?
 
GERRY: NO, I AM GOING TO CANCEL MY NUMBERS AS SOON AS I SET MY APPOINTMENT.
 
12. We missed you Wednesday, Gerry! Glad your able to be here today! :* THANK YOU!!

~~~~ I've been listening to Yosef's list for exchanging... Is there anything you'd like to add to it? GERRY: NO, HE IS EXPLAINING VERY WELL TO EVERYONE AS TO WHAT TO EXPECT.

~~~~~~ At one time we were told to get a letter from the bank - proof of funds... We should still do that, right? 
 
13. Hey Gerry. What is the significance of the announcement by Anonymous yesterday of massive cyber attacks on 9 Central Banks, with a promise that this "historical" attack would continue and expand globally for the next 30 days.
 
GERRY: YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT EVEN BACK IN BIBLICAL TIMES, WE HAD BANKS. THE CABAL STARTED CENTRAL BANKS SO THAT THEY COULD HAVE CONTROL OF THE COUNTRY’S MONETARY SYSTEM. WHY DO YOU WANT TO GIVE SOMEONE ELSE CONTROL OF YOUR MONEY, AND THEN LET THEM CHARGE YOU TO LOAN YOUR OWN MONEY BACK TO YOU? SOUNDS LIKE A RACKET TO ME. MOST OF THE CENTRAL BANKS ARE OWNED BY THE CABAL. 
 
14. Welcome back Gerry! Short and sweet...#1 Are there any informational updates for Canadians?

GERRY: NO, MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CANADA, I HAVE NOTHING.
 
15. Please forgive me here however it seem as though this will never happen. It seems that the Cabal or PTB just have a huge clamp on this, and the meek will never really inherit the Earth. What the hell is really going on. Al the news says now,there is always an excuse of one more thing has to be done or they have been trying and it does not go through. I am losing faith this will ever happen. Help.

GERRY: VERY GOOD QUESTION. BACK TO THE WHITE HATS, THIS IS A STRUGGLE BETWEEN THEM AND THE CABAL. BACK ROOM DEALS GOING ON RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THE CABAL WANT TO SURRENDER AND NOT GO TO JAIL.

YES, THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH. I FEEL LIKE I AM LYING ON THE GROUND, AND THEY HAVE A BOOT ON MY NECK. THE ONLY THING THAT I CAN DO IS FOCUS UPON BREATHING. DO NOT LOOSE HOPE.

I HAVE WORN THAT T-SHIRT OUT MANY TIMES. IN THE MIDDLE OF 1980, IT HIT ME THAT MY ENTIRE LIFE WAS GOING TO BE EAT, WORK, SLEEP, AND WORK ON TRUCKS. I REALIZED THAT I WAS NOT GOING TO WORK MY WAY UP THE LADDER.

SOME PEOPLE RESCUED ME. THE LIGHT HAD GONE OUT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, FOR ME. DON’T GIVE UP. EVEN IF THERE IS NO LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, DO NOT GIVE UP.

I FELT THAT I COULD NOT HOLD ON ANY LONGER. BUT PEOPLE RESCUED ME, AND I AM TRYING TO RESCUE ALL OF YOU. HOPE – DO NOT GIVE UP!!!
 
16. How many more wing it calls you going to have before this thing goes? :) Since can't give dates maybe a clue in your reply? ;)

GERRY: I WOULD HAVE GLADLY STOPPED LAST WEEK.

IKO: I AM SO TIRED OF HEARING EVERY NIGHT, EVERY NIGHT, EVERY NIGHT, BUT THIS WEEKEND IS SIGNIFICANT BECAUSE OF THE CIPS. MANY OF THE BIG CONTRACTS IN THE MIDDLE EAST ARE DUE.

CONTRACT RENEWALS ARE A BIG DEAL.

THEY DO NOT WANT TO RENEW THE CONTRACTS IN FIAT DOLLARS. EVERYONE IN THE WTO ARE READY FOR THIS TO GO.

I HAVE NOT HEARD A SATISFACTORY AS TO WHAT THE FINAL STRAW IS GOING TO BE TO BREAK THIS CAMEL’S BACK.

AS MUCH INTEL AS WE HAVE ALL LEARNED, FROM BANKERS AND PLATFORM TRADERS, NOONE REALLY KNOWS WHAT THE FINAL CONDITION IS THAT IS GOING TO MAKE THIS GO.

WE REALLY ARE AN EDUCATED BUNCH. WE REALLY ARE RIGHT AT THE END. WE HAVE TO SIT IT OUT UNTIL THE BIG MARKET FART HAPPENS. THAT IS ABOUT ALL THAT I HAVE. IT IS JUST A WAITING GAME.

NEW YORK CITY 646: FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR REPUTATION, THE GENERAL IS NOT INVOLVED IN THIS AT ALL. I HAD DINNER WITH HIM THE OTHER NIGHT.

GERRY: OH, THAT ANNOUNCEMENT. NO, IT NEVER HAPPENED.

NORTH PEKIN, ILL 309: I REMEMBER HEARING THE ANNOUNCEMENT THAT THE IRAQ WAR WOULD PAY FOR ITSELF. THERE IS NO QUESTION IN MY MIND THAT THIS IS REALLY REAL.
 
TWIN CITIES, 651: LIKE OTHER CALLS, DO YOU LIKE DOWN THE PHONE LINES? THE OPERATOR KEPT SAYING THE CALL IS FULL.

GERRY: NO, THE CALLER MAXIMUM IS 500 CALLERS. BUT, I CAN HOLD UP TO 10,000 PEOPLE ON MY COMPUTER LINK.


651: IN THE OLD SYSTEM IT USED TO TAKE 10 DAYS TO MOVE YOUR MONEY. CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW MUCH MONEY THAT THEY MAKE ON THAT MANY DAYS?

GERRY: THE NEW SYSTEM, IT WILL ONLY TAKE SECONDS FOR YOUR MONEY TO TRANSFER.

KANSAS CITY, MO 816: WE HAVE BEEN HEARING ALL WEEK THAT NEXT WEEK IS GOING TO BE AN EXTRAORDINARY WEEK. IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE HEARING.

GERRY: WE HAVE BEEN HEARING THE SAME THINGS, JUST DIFFERENT VERSIONS. MY HOPE THAT THE CONTRACTS COMING UP FOR RENEWAL WILL PUT THE SCREWS TO THEM. I AM PUTTING A LOT OF FAITH IN THOSE CONTRACTS BECAUSE IT IS ABOUT POWER AND MONEY. THE COMPLETION DATE IS EITHER SUNDAY OR MONDAY, OR NOT TOO LONG AFTER THAT. PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW WHEN AND HOW MUCH THEY ARE GOING TO GET PAID.

FT LAUDERDALE, FL 954: RAYREN SAID THAT IT WAS VERY IMPORTANT THAT WE LISTEN TO THIS CALL. WHAT IS THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION THAT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO HEAR.

GERRY: I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THAT INFORMATION WAS. I DID NOT KNOW THAT RAYREN TOLD ANYONE TO LISTEN TO THIS CALL.
 
MALLY, GRATITUDE'S FOR YOUR PARTNERSHIP~~~~

 Wing It Friday CC Replay 5-13-16

http://events.instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=84686709

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.