Friday, May 27, 2016

TNT: Ray's CC Cliff Notes, Friday., May 27, 2016

Highlights of TNT conference call.  Updated as the call progresses.
Ray:  I don't plan for there to be a regular call on Monday.  
Perhaps a communication.
Ray:  Today is a FANTABULOUS Friday!  There is a light at the end of the tunnel.  Not a faint light but a very good one.  
No new intel to share until it came in.  Some people were talkative and some were not.  Some people were in fear of being fired, so the information could not flow freely as we would have liked.  
We had banking activity all week, expecting to see something.  Some people had appointments to do their exchange . . . were told to bring their currency.  Some went to their appointments . . . something preventing it from going on through.

Ray: One minute we get good bank planning information.  The next it dries up.  Then a day or two later we hear things. So, it is now my belief there is at least one bank that will distribute 800#'s and have some idea of who they will give them to.  Some of the other banks I don't know. 
The naysayers say we don't have intel.  I purposely held back four nuggets for them to release.  To shine and they never released it. . . I don't recall they had the information.   I'll let them tell you about the change that took place and the 3 letter chair.  It's not the FBI (or ASBI).  (I heard ASBI.  A TNT transcriber heard FBI.  It's not in Adept1's notes).

Caller:  How bright is that light (mentioned at the beginning of the call)?    Ray:  Based on the information and if it really holds true, you don't have to look down to see it.  Can probably catch it from a peripheral view.  Obviously, they want to get it done by June 1st.

CURRENT WINDOW:   Ray:  Obviously, they want to get it done by June 1st.  Iraq still expecting everything to be done "BY" June 1.  
RAY'S CLOSING COMMENT:  If we have a need to come back this afternoon, don't be surprised.  It would be a nice need to do that.  I'm going to be ready just in case.
IRAQ:  Some citizens waiting to receive  their cards. 
  • CBI:  It was casually mentioned by a caller that unofficially Dr. Shabibi was back and Ray said he heard he'd been back, unofficially, for several weeks.  There has been no "official" announcement of his return.
  • Demonstrations:  their are people still wanting to protest and still those who want to go to the Green Zone.
  • TV  /Mosques:  No information reported 
  • Canada:  already has their 800#'s.         
  • ZIM:  With the zero lop off both the 100 Trillion note and the 100 million note what is the best buy?  Ray: At the exchange they will both be treated the same. If I were going to buy one I'd buy a $100 trillion just to be safe.  I don’t know the 100 million note will be exchanged and funded.  All still theory, as far as I’m concerned, until it becomes a reality.

  • Privacy/Security:  Good idea to have a different phone # and email.  New home address definitely.  Ray:  USPS has a service that you can use their physical address.
  • 800 #'s:   Ray:  It is now my belief there is at least one bank that will distribute 800#'s.   We'll make sure people hear about it, one way or the other.  Tweet, in the TNT Forum.     
  • Banks:   No reports this week of private exchanges taking place.
  • NDA:  Spouses:  Both people do not have to be present at the exchange but it will not be funded until both have signed the NDA.
  • Separate Account for Dinar:  Ray:  I'm still going to do that.  Doesn't hurt if it's not needed.   
  • Exchange Centers instead of banks?  Ray:  That may not be true.  We'll wait and see.    
EXCHANGING  Precautions:   Who will know your going to the exchange?  Who will know how much you have?  Going to a pre-determined location to exchange that will have a sufficient amount of security.  When you leave you'll leave with a deposit slip.  Ray:  I might be walking out with a debit card.  For me I don't have any security issues when I'm leaving the bank.  I don't see why you need to have anybody with you.  Not going to have pocket money on "exchange day."  Not needed.  Why take the risk?  Go home and let it sink in.  You'll be a millionaire.  Time tomorrow or day after to get cashiers check or this or that.  Do whatever you want to do a couple of days later.

Q & A: TNT Forum

Q. -  What is sovereign rates specifically?     Ray:  Based on the times you've heard me mention sovereign rates I'm going to let you ask where you heard about it.  I still believe we still have contract rates as well as International and market rates.
Q. - Two ID's?  Use expired passport?  My spouse has two but I only have one.  Ray:  I believe they will work with you.  I don't know what the rigid rules are.  Usually an expired ID will not be accepted, in my experience.  Can only share with you what was said in the past that two photo ID's would be needed.  At appointment time call and let them instruct you.
Q. - Revocable vs non-revocable tax related to inheritance tax?    Ray:  When a trust is properly put together, rec or nonrec, when the grantor passes the beneficiaries only stand to inherit what the grantor owned.  The assets would remain in the Trust and therefore there would be no inheritance.  

Q & A: Callers
Q. - What can you share that came in today?  One little nugget you can share with us as this is a long weekend?  Ray:  It's information you will hear and learn about.  I can't share it right now.  You go back and listen, there is something there.  You all are first and foremost.
Q. -  Plan on giving my daughter some dinar.  Should I wait until the divorce is final?   Ray: Until that divorce is final she does not want to have any form of ownership she has not disclosed.
Q. -     Ray:


We are about to partake of the Memorial Day weekend festivities as we remember those that we are honoring this Memorial Day.  Let us not forget that.  All gave some.  Some gave all.
If we have a need to come back this afternoon, don't be surprised.  It would be a nice need to do that.  I'm going to be ready just in case.  
We know it's coming.  We don't know the minute, the hour, the day.  We retain that five letter word.  "Faith." and the added word, "belief."  I believe.  How about you?  (played "I Believe").
Ray:  Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone.  Looking forward to some things that could possibly happen this afternoon, this evening.  Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.