DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Friday, May 6, 2016

TNT CHAT UPDATE, 6 MAY

TNT:

GJHHonor:  http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-36210680 Zimbabwe to print own version of US dollar …..would this be smoke news

Elmerf123456 :   Well according to some Intel sources, the plan is to get the Current Zim off the streets as quickly as possible. The latest news could be a ruse to help thin out the heard so to speak. In this little place called Dinarland, anything and everything can happen! Just saying!

I may be a fool, but I'm holding and not folding. It's paid for so I will wait and see what face shows up.

In my mind this is quite simple yes there are rates from nothing to thousands of dollars that people are talking about present but anything north of three cents in my book is a mega win and I'm not sweating it

Only lose sleep if you get rid of your Zim and then find out of astronomical rates are real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.