DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

BLUWOLF UPDATE, 17 MAY

BLUWOLF:  5-17-16 HOUSTON I HAVE A PROBLEM; Good afternoon, yes I have a problem when I see how satan is back to its old tricks on deceiving all who follow the anointed.

I see narrative calling of decent people where the narrator is stating that someone has deceived you the masses. I want to express that actually right this moment who is he that can ascertain what the date or the rates shall and will be.

I for one can say that both are in the NOW TIMING OF ALMIGHTY GOD. Rates will be of high Humanitarian and Sovereign matter for as I have always emphasis this is a blessing from God.

 So to those soldiers and warriors of God who today satan is throwing under the bus, be silent and at ease because the truth is like a LION that once freed, you don't need to worry for it has a way of taking care of itself naturally.


Rates looking good,

Date in God's NOW and it doesn't get any better than that.

I now pray for all to see all truth, behind satan the deceiver there is none and you need wisdom to see the light.

Soon in God, high will be the rates and all will be served.  Na'maste Bluwolf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.