DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

BLUWOLF UPDATE, 10 MAY

Jehová I expect that your skies open up in abundance for all the worlds countries and all the worlds people, I expect for good to eliminate evil on this day.

I expect that all papers needed to be signed off as an international covenant for freedom in the economical scale to be signed and put into play immediately.


I expect for the world shifting of gold to be executed flawlessly with any further delay. I expect for the GCR to be implemented officially today and announced by all world media.
I expect to receive that which was promised to all our revaluation 800 # and the total send off of all trusts and prosperity packages.
TO WHOMSOEVER NO MORE LAME WITH EXCUSES.
Na'maste Bluwolf 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.