Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Awake-in-3D and Blondie Conference Call Tuesday Night 5-24-16


Awake-in-3D and Blondie Conference Call Tuesday Night 5-24-16
REPLAY LINK:  http://events.instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=85100619

Awake-in-3D:  FYI - Anyone who is looking for specific dates and rates on tonight's call will be disappointed. I do not discuss absolute rates or dates... ever. If I did, it would be a discredit to you and to me. No one knows the final date or rates. If one needs proof of that, just go back from years ago until today. No date/time prediction has ever happened. Zippo. Just sayin'...

Awake-in-3D:  If anyone is going to be on the call tonight, I highly recommend liste​ning to my call from last week. It's a pretty good primer. I know it's​ 3+ hours, but even the first 30 minutes will give a good backgrou​nd.

Listen via internet: https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=RioRR/jNMSn

Password: 2112 or Dial in from phone: 605-562-3149 Access Code: 45397​​2#

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.