DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Saturday, April 2, 2016

WSOMN CHAT WITH INTEL, 2 APRI

WSOMN

ADMINBILL wrote, at about 7:22PM EST: INFORMATION PASSED ON TO ME TODAY:

Hello Admin Bill just wanted to comment on your recent post for what it is worth EXCELLENT SIR. Now I would like to inform you that the Historical Bond Redemption funding process has been implemented through HK and Singapore. Yes I am very prominent bond owner.
This is all intertwined currency RV and HB PP ect.. My intentions here is/was to help.. the work that intel provider do is as you know timeless As in the bond market I took between 100-140 calls a day and most was just lets say nowhere land . Good intentions but let to know where.
I am now surrounded by lawyers that represent me and have "skin" in the game.. We are very close.. In terms of the major currency groups yes I am in them "HIGH ALERT" Status..
My thanks to you for cleaning it up. I see a lot of great people in your forum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.