DINARESGURUS.BLOGSPOT.COM_________

Sunday, April 17, 2016

WSOMN CHAT UPDATE, 17 APRIL

AdminBill:  I WANT TO TAKE MINUTE TO THANK ALL PAST AND PRESENT HOSTS AND MODERATORS HERE AND ELSEWHERE. I DO NOT INTENTIONALLY BURN BRIDGES JUST BECAUSE WE DO NOT SEE EYE TO EYE. I WISH EVERYONE WELL THAT IS SHARING THIS JOURNEY. JUST THINK OF ALL WE HAVE LEARNED FROM MARTHA, WOLFY, TANK, IKO, GERRY, BODI, TONY, RAYREN AND SO MANY MORE. MAKE THIS A DAY TO RECONNECT SO WE CAN ALL MOVE FORWARD TOGETHER.

CCSoCal:  Brick by brick China moves along: Hungary Issues Sovereign Bonds Denominated In Yuan: Another Nail In US Reserve Currency Status?
Horizon:  Fathertime - is it true that the Shanghai Gold Exchange opens tuesday? is this a precursor?

Fathertime:  Horizon. That's the problem. Translation and interpretation of other articles can be deceiving. I don't believe they would give such a heads up. When Kuwait revalued no one knew the date?!?!

I wish, hope, and pray that Tuesday is it for us but history shows that many speculations do not get us the fruition we desire. Therefore, I choose to research by saying this can't be so, so how can I prove my mind wrong. And in this case I can't find concrete evidence to prove to me that it is so.

Horizon: Fathertime - I am not assuming that the Shanghai Gold Exchange opening is our date.

Fathertime - we understand this RV/GCR is a process and the only speculation is that this may be part of the process. Logic being that we are all moving to asset backed around the world. If gold is the primary accountable asset, then a gold exchange opening seems very very interesting.

SammyB:  Fathertime, just google Chinas currency announcement for April 19, there are many articles out there, that are not from dinarworld. They are definitely doing something….. There is a definite dissconnect between the yuan and dollar.. It may not be what some think... but they are making changes, and we will see how that affects the US

Suzn:  my 2 cents worth on the Tuesday,China,Gold topic ~ on Tues China is going to start 'pricing' gold meaning they are no longer going to let London be the world manipulators of the price of gold

Horizon:  my question is what ALL transpired at the meeting in the WH with the Fed and supposed China delegates? Did they come to agreements? were there ulitmatums? what resulted?

PJ:  The mtg at WH is a very interesting piece I don't believe they were just having coffee so something is brewing clearly!

Horizon:  PJ - many news reports about the meeting, not much about the reason or results... that speaks volumes!

NWMontana:   www.reuters.com/article/china-gold-fix-idUSL3N17G1Z5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.